“Pizza and”

I'm Hungry Monteverde
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Description: I'm Hungry #2 is the place to go for anyone looking for a quick snack and international sweets such as ice cream, smoothies, crepes. However, if you´re looking for more than just a quick bite inbetween, I´m Hungry #1, a second location close-by, offers the whole lot of popular fresh fast food dishes including hamburger, hot dogs, quesadillas, burritos, sandwiches and more...! We are located right in the center of Santa Elena, in front of the Skytrek offices near the church.
Reviewed 26 August 2017

For some reason after being in the country 2 weeks we were craving pizza. It was good and the price was ok. I think we got a medium with pepperoni /ground beef and it was about 22.00 US. (about 8 slices) I think it was on the oily side but my partner liked it. They have a varied menu so you should find anything from typical casado style dish to salad to even a Chinese dish or two

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Let's start with a good point: the service was quick and you can pay with dollars. I can only tell you something about the Pizza, because that was the only thing we ate. I think it is way to expensive to take 10$ for a small Pizza with just cheese on it. Added to that the taste was really not good! The owner was not friendly too. To sum up i would say that you should not go there for a good Pizza, but maybe for typical local food.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome stop for a reasonable price at a small local spot. They have fresh local flavor as well as American favorites. The pizza was tasty and the ice cream shakes with fresh fruit were fantastic. Not a long wait, pretty reasonable and they offer free wifi. They have about 12 tables that each seat 4. It is very clean and well maintained with pretty murals painted on the walls. Our waitress was patient as we made up our minds. Would be great for families and casual meals.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food was ok but not the best. We had the pizza and the crust was flavorless but the veggies on top were good. The service was great and the workers were really kind. The crepes were really good so if you go, get the crepes for your meal. And the drinks and shakes are good too!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We ordered take away pizza, which was expensive for the quality. The cheese was quite gunky. Would recommend tropical pizza for fruit lovers. Service reasonably fast.