“Excellant Pizza and Chinese Food”

I'm Hungry Monteverde
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Description: I'm Hungry #2 is the place to go for anyone looking for a quick snack and international sweets such as ice cream, smoothies, crepes. However, if you´re looking for more than just a quick bite inbetween, I´m Hungry #1, a second location close-by, offers the whole lot of popular fresh fast food dishes including hamburger, hot dogs, quesadillas, burritos, sandwiches and more...! We are located right in the center of Santa Elena, in front of the Skytrek offices near the church.
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This is a small fast food restaurant, nothing fancy about the place itself, however the food is very well made, delicious and service is excellent. Hygienic atmosphere and clean.

We ordered vegetarian pizza large ( make sure you ask for special vegetarian), Crepes and Chinese vege rice. Both were awesome. Pizza came with zillion types of topping including avocado, lotus root and other veggies. Very nice !

We were initially not sure about this place since its like a small alley like restaurant in Montverde, however once we ordered the food and checked this place out, we were glad !

I would recommend this place to families with kids for its delicious Special vegetarian pizza , CREPS and Chinese food. Clean and hygienic place. Washrooms clean too.

Prices are normal - $20 for Large Pizza approx. Service is nice.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We saw this place and wasn't sure how it would turn out. We had sit down dinner and had chinese as well as pizza ordered. The vegetarian pizza was LOADED with fresh veggies and it was not at all greasy or thick crust. I prefer thinner crust and this was healthy and DELICIOUS! The Chinese fried rice etc. were also very good, generous portions. We liked the food/prices enough that we placed a take out order and got the food delivered to our hotel the next night. Great options for vegetarians. Oh, the front of the restaurant had ice cream bins and we got some to go.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Stopped buy and had lunch. We didn't get what we thought but it was ok. It may help to speak some Spanish. Not expensive and the food we had was decent.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

It was abit more than what I'd like to pay for a pizza but it tasted fine, the extra garlic sauce and chili oil provided was a nice touch. It's a convenient place to grab lunch or dinner and the staff were cheery and helpful.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Staff barely spoke to us. Pizza was only palatable by adding the garlic sauce they brought to the table.

1  Thank Deborah B