All reviews deluxe cabana the owner sri lanka super deluxe nice pool tuk tuk jacuzzi bath tucked away air con mini bar large bathroom short walk to the beach the main road no hot water unawatuna beach mosquito net galle fort
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after doing some travelling around Sri Lankan was a lovely way to end our trip. I will be honest we barely left the hotel. Had a brilliant breakfast and we had dinner their every night. Honestly could not fault the hotel and the staff were so polite. I had lots of mosquito bites and the staff had noticed this they then cut some Aloe Vera plant and helped me to make them feel not so uncomfortable.

Reason I gave it 4 star rating was my husband and I wanted to use the gym we were given the keys but not told that any of the equipment didn’t actually work. I feel that it would be best if it got a little revamped or not be there.
But that said this was my only fault. Brilliant Hotel it’s a must stay. Hi I

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018

First of all, shame on this establishment for refusing to accept Sri Lankans.
I tried to book a trip for around 40 people, but the receptionist was so rude, with no manners, but I kept on saying he'll E-mail me the rates, which he did not despite calling TWICE.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kaweesha C
kathir s, Owner at Flower Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for the for your kind review and we cannot accommodate 40 people because we are nearly 70% already booked and confirmed on your requested dates and also we are not allowed to give any travel agent rate through phone because its a special rate, In Sri Lanka or any other country they never give travel agent rate over the phone as per safety.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Having travelled Sri Lanka we came here to relax. The hotel was perfect. The room was a good size for a family of 4,very clean and good air con. The pool was clean and plenty of loungers available
The service was fantastic with very polite staff, always happy to help. The breakfast choice was great and was the best we had on our holiday. The kids inform me the wi fi was good !
From the hotel you can walk down to the beach in 10 mins or to the main road to catch a bus to Galle.
We had a great stay and highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 49 has 2 huge double beds !
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

- Fantastic Hotel
- It has 2 swimming pools, and you can access them any time you like.
- The staff is really nice and friendly and very helpful
- Loved the food..all of it
- Perfectly situated and right next to Banana Garden which is the center hub of all the beach resorts/hotels
- 1 min Tuk from the beach
- Will definitely check back in here next time,
- Warm Water in the bathroom is also available, but you have to request the hotel staff to turn it on (took about 10 minutes)
- Stayed in Deluxe Cabana (small nice villa to ourselves)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Family of four stayed at the hotel for just over a week. We couldn’t have asked for more. The staff are great, really looked after us. Organised airport transport. Breakfast & dinner was very good. We booked a Family Cabana and it was perfect. There are two pools, so loads for the kids to do. Monitor lizards of all shapes and sizes running around. It’s a ten minute walk down to Unawatuna Beach, ten mins in tuk tuk to Jungle Beach, 15 mins in tuk tuk to Galle or turtle hatchery. Loads of cafés and restaurants down the road. Great location. Would stay again. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family