“Average north Indian Food”
Review of Nazeer Foods

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nazeer Foods
Ranked #207 of 1,091 Restaurants in Noida
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

While they claim to serve authentic mughlai food, I found their servings to be more on Punjabi style with use of tomato and very spicy and oily.

There was too much oil in their chicken gravies while snacks were not properly cooked. Obviously my comparison here is with authentic mughlai food and I am definitely disappointed. Also, the staff is not polite and you won't find any smile of their face. Sometimes they are rude.

Consider it like a normal North Indian restaurant and you will enjoy it but don't go with high expectations of authentic mughlai food and you will be disappointed

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Veg biryani is very testy by nazeer but they are expert in nonveg item. Normally nazeer is a brand in noida for nonveg and biryani items

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This is going to be on my favorite list of restaurant in Delhi Area! I was excited to try Nazeer after so many times heard from my friend; so my friend and myself came in for dinner after work. Our taste buds had a good experience!

This place serves authentic Indian food, so remember your usual butter chickens and chicken tikka masalas and expect the rich flavors from the North Indian states to entice you.
The ambiance is cozy and the staff is warm and welcoming. The food reminded me so much of home food. Between us, we shared:

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We usually ordered food from our office lunch time.This time Nazeer place ordered Chicken Tikka and Biryani. The tikka masala pour into the chicken and biryani was nice, the rice was long and thin and chicken was cooked so well and soft. The delivery was quick.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We ordered Sahi Paneer on 29 NOV.

Packing -- GOOD
Quantity :-- GOOD
Quality :-- Average
Taste :- Very Average.

They had cut Big 4 panner Slice. Which were hard not much soft.
In Sahi panner Only taste of tomatoo is coming. It wont feel good to have food from Outside. I tought I can make it better at home.

We decide not to order agian from this nazeer food.