USD 152
USD 109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 309
USD 153
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

USD 117
USD 69
USD 41
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsearthen ovenbusiness tripvalue for moneyclub roomexcellent propertybusiness hotelrooms are spaciousresidential areacoffee shopbreakfast spreadhouse keepingcourteous staffin room diningroom servicehotel staffcomfortable staynice experience
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been visiting Noida regularly for the last three years. Find this place very good. The Staff is very very Courteous,much better than Park or Radisson.
Special mention must be made of Mr Pankaj and Mr Deepak.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank OCTOPUS685
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associates, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a good and nice hotel, very promptly when replying customer query
Thanks to Arun Kumar for arranging whatever I need and tips
Bed sheet were changed regularly and cleanness was well maintain
Will stay there in future if got chances to visiting India

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Eugene J
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant..Staffs are very courteous. Good foods and quiçkly prepared . It has good interior and nice looking lighting with varied colour and designing..I liked Paneer items and drinks Thanks lot

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PankajKranti

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent visit at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I am pleased to know that you liked the services and menu curated for Earthen Oven -Indian specialty restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Earthen oven is excellent . You must meet chef Ujwal singh . He will customise food for you and will make you feel as if you sitting in your home . Excellent food with mouth licking taste
Thanks Ujwal singh for making our dinner so special . Prashant service has been very good too

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank prashantleaptop
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is really good ' staff are so caring. I stayed with my family and front office team , F&b team are so good. I would thanks to and appreciate to Duty Manager Pankaj Roy Kapur and Vikrant for such a lovely stay. Thanks again and will visit again noida.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family