“Perfect condo in a quiet & secluded spot in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic ocean view from my lanai
Beautiful view of mountains looking to the left from my lanai
Entrance to the condo with 'Welcome' sign
Comfy living room area w/32' flat screen TV w/blue ray DVD
Living room with queen size sofabed, chair w.ottoman, & panoramic views
view of living room/dining room area
Bedroom with queen size pillow top mattress feels like you are sleeping in the clouds
another shot of bedroom
this is the view that you wake up to each morning
Full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffeee maker, toatster, dishes, pots & pans, utensils, etc.
dressing room area w/one closet for your belongings and another filled w/beach gear for you to use
Remodeled bathroom
elegant travertine tiled shower with oil rubbed bronze fixtures
bistro set on the lanai to enjoy the wonderful view
view of the Makaha Valley Towers complex
entrance to Makaha Valley Towers
24/7 security
view of swimming pool from my 16th floor lanai
Swimming pool entrance
Beautiful HEATED pool for your use
Like to barbeque?? Community BBQ area with 6 gas grills for your use
BBQ area tables
Sunset view from lanai
night view from lanai
view from front door
view from front door after HEAVY rainfall (rare)
makaha beach. My favorite beach on Oahu
more makaha beach
Sunset photo at Makaha Beach
Tutle photo from Makaha Beach
Peacock photo on the grounds of Makaha Valley Plantation
saw this little fella on my hike to Kaena Point
hang loose & relax says the owner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Bonnie B
“Perfect condo in a quiet & secluded spot in the picturesque Makaha Valley”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband and I with our two older kids rented this condo for a total of 11 nights in August.

The owner of this condo was very pleasant, prompt and informative regarding all aspects of the reservation. We received the acceptance for the contract right within just a matter of an hour or so from requesting the booking. Following that, we received emails with all the information that we needed to provide to the property gate and front office authorizing our stay. Scott, the owner, also sent us a list of his "top 10" recommended restaurants and things to do in the area. That was great to have since we had never been to the island before.

The Condo was more than perfect in size, layout and furnishings for our family. It was very clean and the view of the mountains and the ocean from the 16th floor full wall of windows was breathtaking. The Makaha Valley Towers property is well kept and very secure.

In a nutshell, I would definitely recommend this rental to friends and family. The price was very reasonable for such a perfect condo in the quiet & secluded spot in the picturesque Makaha Valley.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
YUAN YUAN...
Guangzhou, China
“Excellent quite and safe apartment with bueatiful views”
Reviewed 6 August 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

It was a totally correct choice to come to this quite district after spending a few days in Waikiki area. There are responsible and nice securities arround the whole community and my family felt great living in this appartment on top of the building. Swimming pool is just good and the nearest beach has great sunset views as well. We even pictured a big rainbow with a whole round on the building because the moisture from the mountain side in a sunny day. The apartment is clean and the bed is comfort too. beach chairs are provided for the whole family to spend a great time on the beaches we chose along the west coast. Overall comment for this apartment is just excellent!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Noboru I
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
“Best place to stay, on Oahu”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I go to Oahu, every summer on vacation. We usually stay in Waikiki. Waikiki while nice, is so crowded and expensive, with parking fees and resort fees on top of the already high hotel fees, it adds up. So we started to think, why not try renting a condo instead. This was our first time and experience with that. Many places were either very dated looking, meaning stuck in the 70's, with linens and fixtures to match. Or else $2,000 US a night (yikes). We found the listing to this place and immediately fell in love with the place. It looked modern, nice and I liked the reviews of others, all stating that this place was clean and cleanliness is *really* up on our priority list, when choosing a place. In fact it's make or break for us. Also the price was perfect. Perfect for a mother, father and 2 sons on our yearly tropical family vacation. The owner, Scott was very professional in the emails. When we arrived at the condo complex, we were in awe how well taken care of, the grounds of the condo complex are taken care of. Security drives around often on little golf carts. We just felt very safe. When we went to the condo itself, it was actually nicer and prettier in person. Very clean. You could see and tell the towels and blankets and linens were freshly laundered. The view, is breathtaking. Truly the best view on the island. My family and I, when or if we were at the condo, we'd be drawn to look out the windows. Just a spectacular view. Would I recommend this condo to a friend? For sure! Would we rent this place again, 100%, yes. We will be back! You know what, a family waits all year long, to go and take 1 wonderful vacation, a year. And if they pick a bad place to stay, it sort of really can ruin the entire vacation. However that was not the case here. This was so lovely, that it actually amplified the vacation 2 fold! Loved how each room was decorated. Loved the tiles in the bathroom, the facets. We noticed every detail about the place! You can see, the owner takes such good care of this place, which in turn makes us want to come back here. we really felt at home here. The condo is in a very quiet area surrounded by nature. If you're still on the fence about this place. We rented a car of course and we had adventures every day. One day we spent at the North Shore eating shrimp. Another day we spent at Kailua Beach. Each day we had breakfast at the condo having yogurts and enjoying the view and then we'd leave for the day and enjoy all the wonderful things Oahu has to offer and we'd return back to the condo in the evenings. Thank you Scott, for having such a wonderful place. We will be visiting this place next summer. Thank you and Mahalo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nena0720
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Great Vacation Experience”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment was very nice and was in a quite area. If you are looking for a place outside the crowd I would highly recommend this property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JewelLA
Los Angeles
“Convenient, comfy”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Definitely agree with other reviewers: Scott was helpful giving the "lay of the land" in his welcome email. Condo has all you need.
Only caveat: this development is at the end of a public bus line which runs until very late and starts up again very early in a. m. In order for the bus to turn around and reverse its route it has to back up, which initiates a loud repetitive beeping noise for a couple of minutes 2-4 times an hour-- almost all night as well as all day. If you are jetlagged this may disrupt your sleep. They do thoughtfully keep disposable earplugs in bathroom, which we used!
Otherwise we like the location as it's very close to harbor where we had early a. m. dolphin excursion.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
26 May 2015
Dear Unhappy Guest, I am so sorry that the bus stop at the BOTTOM OF THE HILL disturbed your sleep and that you didn't get to enjoy the condo, all its amenities, and the breathtaking ocean and mountain views from my 16th floor penthouse suite which is pretty much what all the other reviews focus on and, if some bus noise bothered you, it's strange that the other 720 condos don't complain more about this same issue. FOR ALL MY FUTURE GUESTS, please read all my other 4 and 5 star reviews of the condo from guests who have actually "ENJOYED" their stay and know that I book approximately 40+ guests here each year and not once have I had a complaint about too much noise from the buses or anything else for that matter. Jeez Louise :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing