Crubenbeg House(Newtonmore)
  • Breakfast included
USD 146
Larick House B&B(Newtonmore)
USD 121
Invernahavon Caravan Site(Newtonmore)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Pitchup.com
Laggan Glamping(Newtonmore)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We booked last minute, the son of the owner let us in. We slept wonderfully, the breakfast was very nice, and the owner gave us some very nice advices on what to do in the Scottish Highlands. Very much recommended to stop there when travelling the region, is very conveniently located.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I stayed two nights at Craigerne House with a sea kayaking/hiking tour group. They're very accommodating for vegans, even did laundry for some of us, and I enjoyed their art so much I bought a piece to take home. Truly a comfortable, homey place to stay and in walking distance of the Highland Folk Museum and the pleasant town of Newtonmore. My only complaint is the mildew in my shower cube. Probably an oversight. Otherwise a really great stay.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great family run hotel, made to feel welcome from our arrival. The family dog skye is gorgeous and extremely friendly. Good location with local amenities and just 10 mins from aviemore! If you need to know anything about the local are just ask! Walking distance to restaurants and shops, spotting the wildcats is fun around the town!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed at the Craigerne House Hotel whilst on business last month. The hosts were really accommodating and very friendly. The views were fantastic and location very handy. (a few mins walk to the high street) They also provided a lovely breakfast the next day! The only thing I wish I did was pack my golf clubs as it's literally a putt away from the local golf course. Looking forward to my next visit

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with other family members. Lovely hotel ..room spotless. Owner Dougie couldn't have been any nicer really friendly and helpful. Great location with great views. Sky the dog was lovely too loves you to play with him. They have seating outside to chill out with chimney you can use occur gets a little chilly. Breakfast was good too. All in all we had a great stay and would Def recommend and would stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family