See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in September 2018. In our booking through Expedia it clearly said breakfast was included, yet staff insisted it was not and charged us anyway. I can understand that this was an error of communication between hotel and booking agency, but it seems weird to charge the customers for that error as we would have booked something else if we knew that free breakfast was false advertising. Also, our room was incredibly noisy, with a great cacophony of children shouting, TVs and power ballads persisting through midnight.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 947olab
Hotel S, Proprietario at Hotel S' Adde, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Customer,
there has been no deceptive advertising only as said by her a problem with expedia that in fact from that moment can not be booked until the middle of October just to avoid these problems.
As for children and noise, unfortunately we can not be responsible for it, it's summer and some customers can be noisier than others.
I would like to say that you can not be accused of misleading advertising if you do not have the proof because the thing is punishable by law both in one way and another.
Cordial greetings

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The food was good and the service very efficient and friendly. This was up to the Friday before my departure on the Saturday. On that day I had a fall while out tekking and was helicoptered to the provincial hospital at Nuovo. The rescue and subsequent treatment was excellent. The next day(Saturday) I was discharged from hospital with scores of stitches to my head but largely intact. The hotel had held my room for no extra charge and were very helpful in getting me to the airport to catch my evening flight. I left my mobile in my room and the hotel sent it on to me in the UK and did not allow me to pay them for the cost, just saying my getting better was enough. That is true hospitality.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Pat & Keith J
Hotel S, Proprietario at Hotel S' Adde, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Pat & Keith J,

it was the least we could do. We are very sorry for the incident and we really hope to see you again for a luckier holiday. As for us, we are happy that it was good, our hospitality and hospitality is typical of our island that makes foreigners friendly and always welcomed in the best possible way.
We thank you and we always wait !!

See you soon

Reviewed 27 May 2018

The family couldn't do enough to help, (always with smiles) and produced all home cooked local Sardinian food, with special recipes for individual diets. White washed walls with inspiring local scenic photos and genuine local art works. Solid pine furniture and comfortable clean beds. In fact it was the cleanest I've stayed.Games for children. Extra pillow produced in seconds. Old mum was so sweet, with no english, she tried so hard to help understand us. Handy centre for walking, museum, with busses - 25 mins to coast and other towns.

Room tip: Most rooms had balconies, views of mountains or town with mountains as a back drop. Bar available anytime.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel S, Proprietario at Hotel S' Adde, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Judith O,
probably this review is the most beautiful we've ever received. For two reasons, the first that you enjoyed the family hospitality we offer, we all work to make the stay as beautiful as possible, with all our strengths and weaknesses, struggling and engaging a lot from the youngest to the oldest. The second most important reason is that having understood the first, do not come to the S'Adde Hotel imagining a classic hospitality of a city hotel, but a different welcome made of many details and precautions that distinguish us. Undoubtedly we could have more luxurious rooms, but they would always be ugly with different hospitality. To conclude, renovating a hotel is a question of money, giving hospitality and familiarity is something very different ......, thank you for having appreciated it.
Thanks again and see you again !!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We ate here twice, mainly because toward the end of the season the options were somewhat limited.
The restaurant obviously has a loyal local following but we found the food bland and stodgy. I had pasta one night and a pizza the other. A box was brought for us to take away what we couldn't eat, which was half!
The service was reasonably good although verged on the speedy side in terms of table clearing etc so not particularly relaxing.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel S, Proprietario at Hotel S' Adde, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear guests,
we are sorry for what happened, normally our attention is maximum and our customers are satisfied, we will try to improve in order to offer you a better service in the future.
See you soon
Best regards

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The hotels is very clean, the staff very gentle and helpful. It is runned by an entire family wich can make you feel warm and welcomed. They helped us with directions, gived us advices on what and when to visit. They even made us sandwiches for lunch, for our trips. The breakfast is Italian and is mostly sweet, but you have salty stuff too, meat, cheese.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Iulia P,

it is our custom as a family and as a polpolo to be hospitable with those who come and find themselves in a land far from their own, whether on holiday or for work. We do our work with great joy and we are very happy to have appreciated our efforts.
Thanks, see you soon