“Above all expectations ”

White Ostuni Tito Schipa
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
White Ostuni Tito Schipa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 250 Restaurants in Ostuni
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Ostuni for a good 5 full days for business, unfortunately the place I was staying WiFi did not work even my ‘hotspot! Did not function , so on the search for WiFi and not only I needed to work with my big laptop! I entered with my carryon in this very chic wonderful restaurant they received me with such a manner that I won’t forget ... it was literally Yes for everything, they had no problem placing me in a quiet area changed a small table to a larger one so that I could be comfortable eating as I worked .. they literally set up a working office ! But most importantly... the food !! It is superb ... from the antipasto to the sweets ... just wonderful... Irene Thankyou , you are definitely the heart of White !

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Tito Schipa is one of my favorite cafes in the world...and I’ve travelled the world quite a bit. The owners, hosts, staff and decor are top rate. The gastronomy is attentively prepared and presented. Don’t leave without savoring the Crostone con triglia e scampi!!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for a drink and nice appertivi and stayed on for dinner. We were the only guests, but had first class service and food. Our waiter was great and we talked a lot about music. The food and wine were very good. Couldn't fault a thing.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a reservation for dinner somewhere else but decided to pop in for a glass of wine beforehand.

As we walked into the bar area a friendly lady came to greet us and we explained in broken Italian that we would like only drinks and asked if it was possible to sit on the veranda with the sea view.

Just about to escort us, she was stopped by a male colleague who decided as we weren't eating we had to sit at the front of the restaurant, streetside.

We went to go and negotiations ensued, all a bit uncomfortable and embarrassing. I wanted to leave but the waitress seemed adamant to fight our corner....

Eventually we were sat outside, there were at least 5 tables free. We had our drinks, (10 euros for a couple of glasses of house without the olives everyone else seemed to get and left)

A shame, embarrassing for us and the staff

1  Thank Cocobear74
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The place is exactly the 'my favorite spot' thing. Its spacious, amazingly decorated, tasty and delicate food, with a very professional service. The prices are correct unlike half of the touristic places in ostuni.