“Don't waste your $ here ”

New Life Caffe Fanelli
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Ostuni
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying, WHY WERE THERE SO MANY STAINS. Everywhere. From the walls to the napkins. Why why why? This was definitely not a clean restaurant. Now getting to the food. It was not good. Not authentic Italian food. It also took very long for them to serve us. My family and I had an appointment later so we thought we could get a quick bite to eat before hand. NOPE. We were 1 hour late. It also smelt nasty in there. LOTS of hair in food. I do not recommend.

1  Thank Andrey I

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We have had breakfast here twice. Especially nice staff and great croissants!
The waiter gave us some nice tips to enjoy our stay in Ostuni.
First day- 1 thing was forgotten on the bill. We pointed it out, the waiter laughed and said we should enjoy the day :-))
Second day - we were given too much change due to fact they didn't have small change. Again, with a smile....

A good start of the day!!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The owner was wonderful - advised us of what to visit, where to go, and food was always lovely! Could not praise the place more, nice little spot outside to just enjoy the town.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent place to have a drink and snack, while having a good view of the piazza and relax watching the world go by.
Pasquale is an excellent host and will look after you and better still won't overcharge tourists, I should know I live here.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We had great coffee and a lovely lunch and returned for breakfast a couple of times. The owner was so friendly and brought us out a free map of the area on which he marked places to see. Every drink and meal was excellent and really good value. The location is on the main square and is good for people watching!