All reviewsstayed herefamily roomhook peninsulab and broom was spaciouslovely housenext morninghook headthe ownerjohnnyseawexfordvillageirelandhome
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Had a very relaxing short stay at Sanibel with friends. We had a beautiful large bright room with sea views. Lovely relaxed breakfast and then a walk down to beach. Very friendly host (Johnny) ....nothing would have been too much bother ....will recommend and return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I took a trip to Wexford to photograph the lovely Hook Head Lighthouse, I booked into Sanibel and I was very pleased with my choice, it's a very modern B & B, my host Tony was an absolute gentleman, my room was spacious and comfortable , the house itself is located approx 10minutes drive from Hook Head which was ideal for me and only a few minutes from Fethard-On-Sea, breakfast was a tasty affair with more than enough to eat, I didn't leave feeling hungry, all in all it was a lovely trip and I'll definitely be back again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We're just back from a weekend trio to the Hook Peninsula. We stayed at the Sanibel B&B which is located outside the village of Fethard on Sea. The B&B is perfectly located for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Our room was very nice with a lovely ensuite. Breakfast was great and set us up for the day.
Johnny was very welcoming and was a great host .
We're looking forward to a return visit with our little boy.
We'll be recommending the Sanibel to family and friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This is a particularly lovely bed and breakfast. The views from our room was lovely.The room was spacious and decorated lovely.Breakfast was yummy too, We would go back the next time We're in the area and we will recommend it to others too

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This was our second stay at Sanibel and it was just as good as the first. Trish and her family are the most welcoming hosts, the rooms are beautiful (and huge) and the food is terrific. This is our favourite B&B in Ireland by far!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family