“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Friendly...
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

At the little fishing harbor of Naoussa Marios Tsaxpinis has set up probably the best restaurant in Paros. We had a lot of starters like salads and raw fish dishes. The best was the sea ceviche. The octopus on fava was good, the squid on tarama salad was excellent, the fish carpaccio very good. Only the marinated zucchini salad was below expectations. The grilled fish we had was very well cooked while my wife had an excellent kritharoto with scampi. Price was around €50 per person which is fair considering all we had plus two bottles of wine.
Well done Marios.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Excellent location in Naoussa harbour and right next to the bars for after drink. This is a traditional Greek fish restaurant. Fresh grilled fish is their specialty.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We spent 8 nights in Paros in July 2016. We were lucky enough to eat at Mario's twice while there and I can't say enough about the food, service and location. We were 12 people so we tried a lot of the items on the menu but some of my favorites were the whole fish, octopus, shrimp, and seafood pasta. I have to say I can't recall all of my favorites there but I didn't have one thing I didn't like. Also, the service was spot on! It's not easy to accommodate 12, particularly in these smaller spaces, however, they were always on top of our every need. I highly recommend this restaurant when you're in Paros.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The food was so tasty! We order the pork side and penne with veal meet. The meet was perfect cooked! The talagani cheese with marmalade was also very good! I certainly recommended! Just remember to make a reservation before get there because it's always full!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

If you're looking for a more upmarket night out in a delightful location with delicious food and excellent wine, then Marios is the place to go. Pricier than some of the other offering in Naoussa, this restaurant earns its extra expense by delivering excellent services as well as a sophisticated menu that updates Greek staples. A wonderful night out.

Date of visit: July 2016