See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Absolutely yes. If I’m in Meschede again, I’ll surely stay with them. Clean rooms, very good food, helpful staff, nice design - this hotel is a gem. And let me tell you, fellow travelers – breakfast is only 5 euro and what you get for it is an absolute delight. I can safely say that so far I did not have such a delicious and filling breakfast in any hotel. I highly recommend Von Korff’s Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Lovely architecture. You have to walk out over a stream to get to the rooms. Very friendly staff. Rooms were so clean. Great strong shower and a powerful hair dryer for the women. Didn't get to eat here unfortunately. Highly recommend. About 20 yards from the train station so great location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Parking at the hotel is limited but that is the only negative. The hotel is a good blend of traditional and modern business. The service is very good, with all staff very friendly, helpful and speak good English.

The rooms are modern with a good hot, powerful, shower. Due to the price of the hotel I opted for a single room but was pleasantly surprised at the size of it. The bed was a bit "IKEA" and creaky but comfortable enough once settled down.

Breakfast is the usual buffet fair and of a good standard. They do hot breakfasts but you need to make a point of asking for it. There is free WI-FI, you need to ask for a code at reception - note that the code will only work with one device so you need to ask for another if you want to connect a smartphone etc.

The standard of food at the restaurant is very high. I would recommend eating at the hotel.

The town centre is similar to most town centres with the usual suspect shops. It seems like a safe area for a wander around to work off dinner.

Will stop here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Went here after a rainy cycling trip and we were quite pleased with the accommodation. Breakfast was great and the service excellent. We payed 90 bucks for a night and breakfast (2) which is why I only give 4/5 stars... Anyway I think this hotel is worth a stay!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We went here as a group and were very well looked after. It was a little expensive, but good value for money as the rooms and the hotel were first class, and the breakfasts were the best we had on this trip. Meschede is a nice town, plenty of places to eat, and some nice areas round for touring. We wanted to visit the dambusters dams, and all were within around 40 miles of Meschede, so we were pleased with our choice of hotel. We had a meal in the restaurant as well, and it was very good.

Room Tip: It isn't a noisy area so I think any room would be good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends