See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Big rooms, very big bathroom. Good breakfast, however when you arrive after a long trip it is not possible to get any food when the restaurant is closed. The hotel is not geared to help business visitors.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I've been here for two nights in occasion of a conference in Rottweill. My room was on the main building: the hotel is very big and there some secondary building as well. Big room very clean. Toilet is big enough with tube.
Breakfast is wonderful: salad and sweet foods for a large choice.
If you want to have dinner in the restaurant is better to reserve a table. We did not know and the restaurant was overbook.
My only concern: we needed to print some documents and the hotel does not accept external email with attachment or external USB. There is no place for printing neither.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I was given a room in a stand alone house. As I first opened the main door, I felt weird inside and could not see my room number though there are a few doors. Then as I stepped into the wooden stairs, you could hear the creaky sound. Went to the next level but still couldn't see my room number. There is a narrow stairs up to the 3rd level but I don't dare to move up further to check where is my room. Later came out and asked my German guy colleague to accompany me to see my room and I asked for a change to another building. I can't imagine that sort of room given for business stay.

No wifi or internet connection is possible if away from main building.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights on our trip to the Black Forest. Breakfast was amazing. Staff really friendly. Restaurant food not really to our taste and found a local restaurant for second night. We were in a separate building from the main house and one room smelt badly of smoke. I appreciate that people's smoke when they shouldn't but it was really bad. Good value.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

An overnight stay between Stuttgart and Burgundy, France. Lovely hotel with friendly staff. Large room with comfortable bed. Superb dinner with excellent service. Included breakfast the next morning equally enjoyable. Value for the money!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple