USD 68
USD 132
USD 81
USD 71
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

Baan Supparod(Ko Samet)
Pandora Resort(Ko Samet)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Went with friends, okay resort with okay food. Easy access to other restaurants along the beach and evening/night life but the beach in front of the resort wasn't to my taste. Too many jet skies and boats. We had friends that stayed on the Ao Prao side of the island which would have suited our calm request better.

Stayed: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 October 2017

For 2k the rooms are OK, nice comfortable bed and not very noisy.

The cleaning staff was great also btw.

But I was there with my girl (this should be obvious to anybody), so the first night we forget the key inside and lock the door when having a cigarette on the terasse.

Thats our mistake off course, but when your charging 2k a night you seriously cant afford to pay somebody 300 bath a night for security? Somebody with a backup key? No, we waited like 90 minutes cause we had to wake up the manager and he had to come down. He smiled once though, when I checked out one night too early just too leave.

Then there was a big guy, didnt speak any English so he talked to my girl and we had some activities we wanted to do so he got her number to contact us. Apperantly, I obviously didnt understand the convo - even though I have lived in Thailand for a few years.

So then he starts calling her asking her to party - like WTF bro? Really?
So I pick up the phone for her (its like 11 and where drinking) and he quickly hangs up.

But I give him the benefit of the doubt, and its not like he was legit competition - we live on the other side of the country.

So the next day he drives us to the peer (one day earlier then I had already paid for, but screw it) and when he goes back she tells me he told her to call him.

Again, if he was some random local I wouldnt care - but when im paying 2k a night dont bother my girl. This is supposed to be a romantic resort right?

Internet sometimes work, really slowly obviously but thats just the island I presume.

So, to the owners of this place, hire night security, fire that smiling idiot, and train your staff on basic hospitality. They are great at this in almost every hotel in Thailand, and I've been to over 50 and only once before bothered writing a bad review.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Whenever I'm in Thailand I always spend time on the beautiful Island of Ko Samet. A little piece of paradise.
I always stay at the Diamond Beach area & I usually book one of the cheaper hotels slightly away from the sea front [around £35-£40). This time, I pushed the boat out & booked a bungalow (they weren't detached bungalows unfortunately) at the Tonsak Resort so that I could have a sea front room.
The rooms were very basic but clean. The staff were very helpful. The location fantastic.
I wouldn't put anyone off staying here, but there are better places for £80 per night. A couple of beaches further south (a 10 minute walk along the seafront) had what looked like fantastic detached bungalows over looking the sea for less money.
So in summary, a good enough place to stay but more a more realistic price to pay would be £55-£60 per night.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Tonsak Resort was recommended to us by local. Situated close to main beach the resort is in the heart of the action by action I mean loud music coming from club two or three doors down even in a twin share away from beach you can hear the thump thump of the bass.

I found the room or shack pretty basic.. one bedside table, horrible overheat lighting and weak shower. Small fridge basically this is not five star but pricey due to location. Beds Ok ..and they have aircon or mositos would eat you alive.

Breakfast was included but is aweful. Filter coffee, orange cordial, scramble eggs with tasteless small sausages. Service on check in and restaurant not up to resort standard.

On the plus side you are stone throw from all the restaurants on beach try Ploy Tolloy the seafood is cheap and to die for.

Personally if you dont have to be right amongst it do yourself a favor and consider resorts on Tubtim beach.. small secluded bay next along from silver sands which has pumping bar and openair nightclub ..pretty mixed crowd.

Love the island just not this resort.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Appalling service, obnoxious staff.... Threatening behaviour when we went to sit in the hotels deckchair on the beach, a ticket was thrust in my face demanding 100Baht, to which i replied, no im staying here and i will use your deckchairs. She then snatched my key to confirm with the owner that i was staying at the hotel. Once confirmed, no apology and utter rudeness for the duration of the stay. Overpriced and a mosquito mosh pit... stay well clear...

Room Tip: Dont bother..
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple