All reviews clean pool main building good size pleasant stay wifi nature thai yai khao privacy mosquitoes
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Family of 2 adults 3 children atayed at the 2 bedroom unit.
This resort is old but very well maintained. No complaints.
You can hear toads cricket and other insects sound in the night. Well thia is khao yai! I enjoyed the sound of nature.

The resort is not accessible without a car for family with young children. It ia at least 500 meters from main road..without atreet lights...not advisable to try to walk alone or with young kids.
Along the main road you can find a small grocery store,chocolate factory restaurant

Provide standard breakfast sets to choose from..mainly sausage and ham and different ways of having the eggs done. Also a choice of japanese pork cutlet with rice and miso soup.

Staff were all nice and friendly..we stayed on sun night and monday night. On tuesday morning..we felt like we are the only guesta there during breakfast.

Overall i am happy with the stay. Good experuence for the kids in khao yai.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Thankfully I was scheduled to stay here only one night. Dinner, in the 1950's dining room was cold, the main course and roti needling to be sent back. That was no easy task, the waiting staff seemed more interested in something on a phone. I asked for medium spicy for a Thai, (Mai per ban kurthai) not wanting insipid "medium" for a foreigner. Tasty as it was, my nosh did not pass the handkerchief test, I detected no chilli. Breakfast worst yet ever in Thailand, no bacon, just cold pressed homogenised meat that pretended to be ham and plastic sausages. At least the ham temperature was the same as the boiled eggs, yes, they were stone cold. Same interest in mobile phone existed in the only member of waiting staff in the room. TOP TIP, find somewhere else to stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Cosy resort and love my mini suite which is near to the lobby. Went to the cafe at the pool which offered horrible coffee and juices with sugar in it. Nothing nearby the resort. Breakfast was bad too. With the horrible food choices and nothing nearby that I can go for meals, I will not stay here again. Small swimming pool.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this beautiful little resort on Trip Adviser and wasn't disappointed when we arrived. Stunningly beautiful hotel and I don't believe I have stayed in such a beautiful setting. The rooms were clean and functional and the restaurant food was also excellent. The staff were very friendly and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was very close to the entrance of Khao Yai national park. Beautiful hotel in a very beautiful part of Thailand.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Going to Khao Yai is difficult if you are not a Thai and you do not have a car to drive. However, once you reach this resort, it is beautiful. I stayed in the chalet part of the hotel, but, the hotel has the tented section, if you are interested. The resort is not near anywhere, but you won't be bored within. As there are bicycle provided for guests to cycle and explore within the resort.

Date of stay: August 2015