“Our Lovely Weekend Getaway at Mitra”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of MITRA Homestay

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Siddharth...
“Our Lovely Weekend Getaway at Mitra”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Three of us, my wife, son and I, visited Coorg during the Independence day weekend in 2016. The Homestay is close to the Madikeri Circle and we had no problems finding the place, thanks to the directions given to us by the owner, Megha. The homestay is situated in a cozy 2-acre property and has two good size rooms with a common living and dining, which are really large. There is a nice sit out, with a view of a plantation, where one can enjoy their morning coffee. When someone stays at a place away from home, one of the first things that worries them is the cleanliness of the toilet and the rooms. We did not have any problem there.
This is the first time I was staying at a homestay, as I have always been skeptical of residing in someone’s house, who I don’t know. But thankfully, the owner Megha and her husband, Pawan, are a joy to meet. We had several interesting conversations, during our stay. Not at any point during our stay, did they make us feel uncomfortable. I should also mention that the food is delicious, especially the pandi curry. Overall, a very pleasant experience and I would definitely give this homestay a thumbs-up.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Nov 2016
Thank you Sidharth for your kind words. We look forward to having you & your family visit us again :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing