All reviews the executive lounge very nice hotel an ocean view room rent a bike beach area star hotel other hotels recommend this hotel sea internet china facilities chinese luggage shore gym taxi
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This hotel offered everythi9ng a traveler could ask for. Its location is on the waterfront, with outstanding views. The hotel is modern and clean with outstanding facilities. The staff is amazing polite and friendly. They went out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable and were very professional.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Adventure808532, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Greetings from Hilton Yantai Golden Coast!
We appreciate you taking time during your busy schedule and share your recent experience of your stay at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and have enjoyed our hospitality in Yantai. I have shared your feedback with our Team Members and they are really inspired by that.
We thank you again for your valuable insights and look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Yantai.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The business lounge is not that at all; it is a playground for families with children. I was given a "business lounge rules" paper upon check-in, and NONE OF THOSE RULES were actually followed in the lounge. The servers were all very pleasant and nice, but the lounge itself is chaos. A complete mess, loud, overcrowded, children running all over the place, and THE FOOD WAS DISGUSTING. Absolutely the worst food I've ever had in a hotel business lounge. The room was nice, but the door was very thin. I was on the same level as the business lounge and I could hear children running up and down the halls until 10:00pm. Staff all helpful, clean, but if you're going to charge more for a business lounge then it had better be worth it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Greetings from Hilton Yantai Golden Coast!
We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your time and we did apologize for any inconveniences caused during your stay.
We will innovate the food menu and keep the lounge as quiet as we can. You comment is very helpful for us.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My first time to Yantai and I was overwhelmed by the warmth and friendliness of the staff in this hotel. Check-in went smooth, done by Kiki, there is iced lemon water or iced black tea in the reception free of charge. The concierges are all very helpful and eager to help you, especially Jack Li.

The room was spacious and modern, the carpet was new and clean. We had a corner room, very nice with a view of the beach.

There is not much to do in this place, no shopping mall or supermarket nearby, as the hotel is in a beach area, so I walked on the shore, next door is a waterpark with slides that looked fun, you can rent a bike in the hotel and ride along the beach. I saw many families in the hotel, there is a small amusement park for kids on the other side of the hotel which can be seen from the gym. The gym was my favorite place, modern and again staff that is really friendly. The indoor pool is nice, too, many kids there, only at dinner time it was quiet inside.

As a foreigner in China I felt a bit lonely at breakfast. Until Aleksandra, the very hardworking restaurant manager who is a foreigner like me, came to serve me. She exactly understood my needs and every time I came to the restaurant she made me feel at home. Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

The choice of food at the breakfast buffet was great, especially for Chinese people, but also Western dishes were delicious, especially the freshly baked croissants. The kids loved getting ice-cream and sweets. A waitress was preparing fresh fruit juice (apple, carrot, cucumber, pear) non stop. The staff was attentive and always smiling. Really hospitable.

We went to see other hotels nearby and also the Hilton downtown which is located in the modern Shimao highrise building. But we loved to come back to our „home“, the Hilton Golden Coast. Thank you everyone there, you really have a wonderful attitude and hospitality.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Hilton Yantai golden coast hotel for many times those years. I must say they did provide very good service. The housekeeping cleaner was very sweet, let me feel being home. Everything was perfect in here, not only due to its features, which quality I needn’t to particularly stress, but so much more for the hospitality and generosity of the staff. Their warm assistance has made me feel at home and among friends. They deserve the title of No.1 Hilton hotels in North of China. Especially thank to KIKI letty joey wenny evElina and all other members in Front Desk and Executive Lounge.
Good team great hotel !
Hope see these guys soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Greetings from Hilton Yantai Golden Coast!
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and have a good time in Executive Lounge. I have shared your feedback with our Team Members and they are really inspired by that.

Vincent Zhou General Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Very nice hotel, more or less direct at the beach. Fantastic view to the sea from my room. Hotel and room very clean, interiors quite modern. Room very comfortable and spacious. Breakfast gave no reason for any complaints. Staff very friendly. Apr. 200m to walk to the public beach. But there wasn't any beach activities even no sunshades and beach chairs. Hotel has no own beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 电子商务主任 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Yantai Golden Coast and also for taking the time to complete our Online Questionnaire. The feedback you have provided on various services are very important to us. We have shared your comments with the relevant Heads of Department to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests.

We appreciate your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

In the meantime, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.