All reviews the executive lounge very nice hotel an ocean view room rent a bike beach area star hotel other hotels recommend this hotel sea internet china facilities chinese luggage shore gym taxi
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Hilton Yantai golden coast hotel for many times those years. I must say they did provide very good service. The housekeeping cleaner was very sweet, let me feel being home. Everything was perfect in here, not only due to its features, which quality I needn’t to particularly stress, but so much more for the hospitality and generosity of the staff. Their warm assistance has made me feel at home and among friends. They deserve the title of No.1 Hilton hotels in North of China. Especially thank to KIKI letty joey wenny evElina and all other members in Front Desk and Executive Lounge.
Good team great hotel !
Hope see these guys soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Yantai Golden Coast!
We appreciate you taking time during your busy schedule and share your recent experience of your stay at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and have a good time in Executive Lounge. I have shared your feedback with our Team Members and they are really inspired by that.
We thank you again for your valuable insights and look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Yantai.

Yours sincerely,
Vincent Zhou General Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Very nice hotel, more or less direct at the beach. Fantastic view to the sea from my room. Hotel and room very clean, interiors quite modern. Room very comfortable and spacious. Breakfast gave no reason for any complaints. Staff very friendly. Apr. 200m to walk to the public beach. But there wasn't any beach activities even no sunshades and beach chairs. Hotel has no own beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 电子商务主任 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Yantai Golden Coast and also for taking the time to complete our Online Questionnaire. The feedback you have provided on various services are very important to us. We have shared your comments with the relevant Heads of Department to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests.

We appreciate your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

In the meantime, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Employees are very helpful and always thinking about how to help you more. Room is nice and clean. Breakfast offers a variety of choices. Location is right on the beach. Gym is also equipped with new equipment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Located in the golden beach, the hotel is with beautiful sea view and hotel staff are really helpful to provide you with a satisfactory experience. both in facilities and service. Feel free to ask for me at any time during future stays as it would be my pleasure to assist.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Yantai soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice and looked after Hilton hotel. Food and service are very good. The breakfast has a very good variety of hot and cold food. The freshly made apple juice is highly recommend!
Hotel is located in very close range to the beautiful coast of Yantai.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Spring Greetings from Hilton Yantai Golden Coast.
It is lovely to hear that you had a wonderful stay during your stay with us.
We do appreciate your compliments on our service and facilities, and I do share with my Team Members.
It is spring, which is a good season to climb the Cishan Mountain if you return in this season.

Welcome to Yantai!

Best regards

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Overall the hotel is for sure one of the better ones in Yantai. Nevertheless there are some things I didn’t care for so much, e.g. the bad air inside the room. And there is only one small window to air out. The AC itself is not really exchanging the air. The gym could be bigger, but it is still ok. The water pressure in the shower could be higher.

Breakfast is excellent, the location and view to the ocean as well.

Stayed: March 2018
烟台金海岸希尔顿酒店, 公关经理 at Hilton Yantai Golden Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Hilton Yantai Golden Coast as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Each guest comment is taken well on board and we take this feedback to initiate improvements wherever possible.

The team and I are at your disposal for any assistance we can render to improve your experience and perception of Hilton Yantai Golden Coast. We will check the room, AC and water pressure for better staying experience.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Yantai soon.

Kind regards,