“Great breakfast and dinner”

The Planter's at The Danna
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Pantai Kok
Description: Offers gourmet delights amidst opulent furnishings with an orchestra of tantalizing and exotic aromas to tempt the most inquisitive taste buds. Located on the ground floor, overlooking the infinity swimming pool and the white sandy beach, the restaurant offers a choice of Al Fresco dining or air-conditioned seating. Wide selection of Mediterranean, European-inspired and local cuisine with an emphasis on quality, style and presentation, open interactive experience with the Chef is also available.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We ate here daily for breakfast, and I found an excellent selection of various food and nice fresh juices. There was also a steady supply of champagne or mimosas which was welcome on a beautiful holiday. The dinner was delicious and very high quality food accompanied by excellent service and live piano music.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Order the beef wellington, it was well worth it, very well cooked. The chef and wait staff were fantastic in answering all the questions we had. They also had a great selection of wine too. We had 5 meals here and all were delicious!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for dinner, and I had mailed them prior for the reservation. We came early and enjoyed a drink in their very nice lounge.
Everything was perfect! Including the food. We had their Arabic dishes, and the wait staff were very polite and made the evening very enjoyable and relaxing. We had the chocolate pudding for dessert - I would recommend to anyone!
Oh - and by the way they're very nice as to guide which foods are glutenfree, it even says so in their extensive menu. A definitely must do in Langkawi if you enjoy a relaxing evening with live piano and mood lighting.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The service was first class from the minute we arrived. Very attentive staff, setting was beautiful, meal was well presented and tasted fabulous.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This place is delicious.

We have the buffet breakfast every morning and it’s one of the best I’ve ever had. Spoilt for so much choice!!

At night the place serves delicious Asian fusion and Western. I’m vego and had one of the Indian curries. It reminded me of being back in India. My wife had the ceviche and trio of Randang and loved it. Maybe a little spicy for her tastes.

We are here for three more nights and will be eating there again!!