All reviews marie france stayed for nights other islands car rental anse lazio take away jack pierre fishing beach seychelles
Reviewed 28 December 2013

A very nice and quite spot on the island. Really we were amazed with the staff and management, who were all very helpful and ready to assist on everything asked for. Rooms' quality was very good, spacious and clean. The best food we had in Seychelles was in Beach Villa. Thank you Jack and the rest of the team for the wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Choose to request for your dinner in the Beach Villa. You definitely will enjoy this to maximum!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlexandraDoha
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We spent four nights at beach villas in 2013 and it was wonderful. Nice location right by the beach, clean and spacious rooms, great dinner at night. But what really made the difference for me was that I seemed to have lost a golden ring during our trip. Not only did the beach villas staff find it (it was stuck in the safe), but they also mailed it to me all the way to New York. That sort of thing really makes a huge difference - thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andreas K
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Great place to start to explore the island as basically near the centre with a few stores, good connection by buses. Silent place. Very clean, helpful staff, excellent dinner (have to order) and good breakfast. Owner organises trips to nearby islands (St. Pierre, Aride, Bird, Curious). Warm water, fridge and AC working. No TV and local internet. Recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReimoR
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed breifly at Beach Villa for a few nights and we had a fantastic time. The rooms are spacious and well furnished. We were three people in one room and we stayed comfortably. The Villa is situated on the beach and very close to the airport. The service is very good and friendly, we did not have accommodation for our last night on Mahe and Beach Villa arranged the accommodation and transfers for when we returned to Mahe. The breakfast is basic, but good enough to get you going for the day. Dinners are on request and very affordable compared to eating out. The seafood on the menu is fresh from the sea. I would highly recomend Beach Villa for your stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Uwe H
Reviewed 17 October 2012

To the point
I read the reviews before we went on a trip of a lifetime around Africa and the Seychelles and it looked good so here goes (and believe me I am the most easy going person you can get)

Pro's
The evening meal - superb don't bother going anywhere else
The staff - excellent
Good Location for shops, banks, supermarkets etc

Con's
Rooms that really need a refurb and updating
Aircon that never worked - yes we asked the owner, then complained but it never got sorted
A fridge in the room that never worked, got taken away and never replaced - yes I got used to warm water!!!
It should have been a beautiful beach in front of the rooms but it was strewn with rubbish - plastic bags etc - in the end I cleaned them up myself - other hotels on the same beach kept the area in front of theirs spotless.
Cracked glass panes in the windows of the room - not safe really

We stayed 3 days at the end of our holiday and I know they get a lot of people returning because it is cheaper than alot of places to get a slice of the Seychelles but we paid only slightly more on other islands and had some superb places. Perhaps we were unlucky but this could be so much more for a little work

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple