I superlove this place. It does exceed my expectation. If you want to relax somewhere quiet and less crowded, Azul is the place! They will take care of you like a family. Definitely going back and recommend to all my friends back home!
We had a wonderful time during our 3 days stay at Azul Beachfront House, the place is really a home away from home, everything you will ever need is there, the caretaker is very accomodating and the owner is very easy to communicate with, he always makes sure that we are comfortable. We had a very relaxing weekend and I spent my birthday there with my family worry free. I highly recommend this place to those who are fed up of there everyday concrete jungle life, this is the best place for you to relax and unwind. Definitely we will be going back and stay in this magical place.
Perfect place for a family getaway. The house is well appointed with everything you will need to make your stay comfortable and hassle free. This cozy place is literally your home away from home as all areas of the house are well-thought of. I loved everything- from the color of house, hamok, veranda, capiz chimes, bed, additional mattresses, spacious bathroom, dining area with heavy wooden chairs, complete kitchen, backyard with gazebo plus cable tv and wifi! What else can you ask for?! There was a point when I was torn between going to the beach or staying in the house because it's so relaxing and comfortable just to lounge at the veranda or sprawl on the bed or enjoy a quiet time at the gazebo at the backyard. My kids also loved and and wished we could stay longer. A 5-star rating is well deserved. ���
Home away from home! This beach house is exactly as described by its wonderful host, Richard who is very accommodating. He tirelessly helped us with everything
Away from the hustle and bustle of Manila city life, Azul let's you experience nature as its best - the breathtaking West Philippine coast sunsets (one of the bests ive ever witnessed! ) , a river with mountain backdrop, secluded beach and its "probinsya vibe". The place is quiet especially at night , you would only hear the sound of the waves and winds blowing.
The beach house itself if neat and tidy and has wifi (for Instrgamming those beautiful shots of the beach!).Beds are comfortable , clean bathroom. Love the kitchen! They've got all the basics a cook would need (yes you will appreciate it very much! ).
Managing Josie, the care taker is a Wonder Woman! She is very helpful and kind .
Few tips :)
- for those with kids - if your kids or even you can't swim in beach , you can easily set up your own inflatable pool right in front of the beach house's veranda and still get that unobstructed view of the beach (enjoy wading while having your halo halo or home made lemonade! )
- sunsets here are so amazing so make sure you spend your afternoons in the beach , set up a picnic mat with some wine and good music . Do kite flying ! Winds are strong enough for your sports kite.
- have breakfast at the river side hut and just enjoy the view while the sun is rising
- Do your "palengke" in Iba Public Market (about 20 mins drive from the beach house) where you can find the local fisherman's freshest catch .. then have manang Josie grill those for you.
- Set up a bonfire in the beach at night ! Don't forget your S'mores!
Overall experience - SUPERB! It's my ultimate beach bumming experience!
Will keep coming back!
I was not familiar with the place so I was not expecting much but found our stay suprisingly pleasant and relaxing. The beach,though wavy,was nice and not too crowded.