“Ist in Cambridge for food”
Review of In Stone Cafe

In Stone Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Cambridge
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wife and I out for the day, felt hungry, knew most of the places in Cambs but wanted better. we went to the In stone. Iwe had pastrami and dill pickles, WOW! the bread was very fresh, the pastrami melted in my mouth, the whole sandwich - delicious. The waitresses- \ pretty, prompt, patient, pleasant. The place was busy but we didn't have to wait very long - two sandwiches, two dinks and just over $20-hard to beat!

1 The whole experience was brilliant, we swore to reutn asap

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Have driven past this Cafe, on numerous occasions, so decided today was the day to see why it is so popular. We were not disappointed, lovely friendly local cafe. Delicious coffee and savoury muffin. Certainly a popular hang out for the locals. Needless to say it will become one of ours. We will be back to try some more interesting, nice looking food in your cabinet.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I had the detox smoothie and museli here yestersay morning. The smoothie was tasty and enjoyable without being too sweet so I think (as the name suggests) it was all natural ingredients rather than sugary badness. The museli (served with fruit and yoghurt) was beautiful and the accompanying fruit really fresh. Also nicely presented. Again, a really delicious dish without being too sweet as can sometimes be the case with museli. I would have given it a 5 if they had their own bathroom. No bathrooms here (minor point only) but there are excellent public toilets very close by. The service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Friend and I went for a quick lunch to catch up after my trip away. I felt the selection in the cabinet as rather small but it did look good and inviting, there was a blackboard menu that we could have chosen from. The service was warm and friendly and we were quickly served with our Coffee and slice and muffin.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

My friend and I were on our way to the movies but wanted a coffee first so stopped here. What a lucky choice!! We decided after a delicious coffee and some cabinet food we would return for lunch. The most difficult decision was making a choice from the menu or counter food. We finally decided on a blueberry stack with all the accompaniments. And Surprise the maple syrup was the genuine stuff! I could not finish my pancakes regretfully as portions are generous. Noting other diners choices all food looked really good and we told ourselves this could be our regular café. Their hot chocolate looked to die for.My friend bought her husband bacon and egg pie from the cabinet and it was pronounced excellent. Staff are really friendly and service is spot on!! Prices are very good as well. Highly recommended.

1  Thank 734marilynl