“Nothing to whine about here at Killara Estate Vineyard.”

Killara Estate Vineyard and Cellar Door
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Seville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Scenery: Well, it is the Yarra valley Gorgeous!
Service: Felt right at home. Looked after by Kevin. Friendly and knowledgeable about the food and of course, the wine.
Food: Something for everyone at a reasonable cost. Loved it.
Wine: Different palates so to taste is the way to go. Our visit was topped off by end of season specials. We even got to take the left over tasting bottles home for gratis. That's what I call left overs.
Verdict: I will be back. Might even take my brother in law there and that is a positive thumbs up for Killara Estate Winery.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Very good wines and great location. If I wanted a view location for an event, I would recommend your consideration of this winery.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Had my dad's 70th birthday here for lunch, we had the family table menu,
And it was lovely with lots of food. One of the guess is gluten free and they
Accomodate for her really well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and wine; views are exquisite and the staff are friendly and helpful. Definatley a place to put on your day tripping list.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My family friends and I attended for a Saturday lunch opting for the $35 per head set menu.

Over an hour later we finally received our entre, shared pizzas which were very basic. Over 45 minutes later our mains came out, shared pasta which was again basic and bland. This venue must be making a fortune providing the bare minimum for top dollar.

My advice would be to eat elsewhere and come here for a drink and enjoy the view.

Date of visit: February 2018