“Beautiful Dining Experience”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have visited Quaff a number of times and my dining expereience is always excellence. Last time, I arranged a group gathering and my friends complement me with the great choice of restaurant. Steak are cooked beautifully and the desserts are fabulous. My favourite is the Souffle .. Must try :)

1  Thank PersianSakura

Reviewed 6 March 2014

In my experience, set dinner meeting functions often compromise the ambiance of the restaurant and taste of the food. However Quaff has mastered the ambiguous boring function and makes it memorable. The service was incredibly. The wine choices were excellent. The food was perfectly cooked and timed. The meeting room is absolutely beautiful as well. Don't skip dessert! Well worth the extra calories. I would recommend it for a great lunch and dinner and would definitely consider a work function there again.

1  Thank docfoodie2013
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a lovely meal here a couple of weeks ago. I had questions about my dietary requirements over the phone, and when we arrived they offered to go through the menu options that were suitable for me. Great service throughout the evening. Our meals were lovely and the dessert I had was divine! I thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I came here for a work dinner presentation. It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. The service was fantastic. The entree lovely but I can't get over my steak. The best I've ever had... And I've been to a lot of steakhouses. Dessert was also lovely. Highly impressed and highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had friends visiting from the UK and there were 6 of us dining. My wife and I had been many times before and we all could not fault anything. The man who looked after us was superb, the food sublime, everything spot on. My wife had the kangaroo which raised a few eyebrows with our English friends, but after they had a taste, they were amazed at the flavour and presentation. The scallops, fish, steaks and everything else ordered were first class, the wine list was extensive and well priced. The desserts were also fantastic.
We most probably outstayed our welcome, but no one seemed to care, it was a night to remember.