“Great food at reasonable prices!”

El Hamberguito y algo mas
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Luquillo
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We have visited a few times and the quality of the food is impeccable, always fresh , properly cooked and generous portions.
Service is amigable and will always find a way to accommodate your requests. Only concern is that the music tends to be loud.
Is a place to have great food at reasonable prices. Will go back !

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this roadside burger joint with friends and was blown away by the Whitecastle style burgers. Made me wish I had the 8 oz size, but we were short on time. Outdoor seating, good service and reasonable prices makes this a great option for all, but especially those with small children. Lots of other good things on the menu. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Again they won my appreciation. Great swiss cheese burger. The meat was deliciouly flavor. Fresh veggies and bread. The fries I had had cheese and bacon bites....very tasty. My hueband ask for shimp ans conch salad with tostones witch were extremely good. The prices are fine and the service ws very good. Recomended.

1  Thank Brenda J
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I had the small burger and it was delicious. It was juicy and cooked well done--just like I ordered. I didn't love the tostones plain but I should've asked for the mayo-ketchup dip. My husband got the bigger burger and it was too big. He ordered a side of sweet potato fries and it comes with a delicious dipping sauce. The best way to explain it is a chunky bbq ketchup sauce.

I think we would've come back every day if we would've stayed in Luquillo longer but would've had the small burgers!

It is more of a locals place but don't let that stop you. Our waiter could speak English and we had a fun time.

1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We are vegetarians and these people made a great vegetarian quinoa burger for us. Try it, you would not regret it!!

1  Thank Eiffel201069