“Excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
This is the view of your private backyard front your balcony.  Pure Paradise.
Olympic Size Pool! Showers, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Playground. The modern kitchen comes fully equipped with stove, oven,fridge,cooking tools, plate ware, stem ware
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is the view of your private backyard front your balcony.  Pure Paradise.
Olympic Size Pool! Showers, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court and Playground.
Enjoy your vacation on a large, padded hammock that overlooks sweeping ocean and mountain views.
Indoor Dining Room: Dining Table With Seating For 10 with Ocean View.
Master bedroom w. 2 queen beds, ensuite bathroom,air conditioning,fan,walk-in,balcony,Ocean View!!
Second bedroom w queen bed,air conditioning, fan, screens, large closet,balcony,Ocean & Forest View!
Third bedroom with queen bed, air conditioning, fan, tv,closet,balcony and Ocean Views!
Fourth bedroom with Queen bed, air conditioning, fan, screens large closet, tv, balcony, Ocean View!
Second Bathroom offers a vanity, mirror, tiled shower stall with endless hot water, sink and toilet.
Second Bathroom Vanity
Laundry Room with 1 Futon bed, Washer, Dyer and Sink.
Private, In-House Professional 9 ft. Pool Table with Ocean View!
Half Bathroom
This is the gazebo in your private backyard with sweeping Ocean Views! Nature lovers paradise.
Outdoor Dining with seating and for 10 people. The outdoor kitchen island seats 6 more. Ocean Views!
Gazebo: Outdoor Dining Table. This picture faces the back of the house.
The outdoor kitchen/BBQ area has seating for 6 at the counter.Large propane grill included.
The outdoor gym offers a bicycle, elliptical, ab machine, yoga mats and an exercise ball. Ocean View
This is the view from the the balcony outside of the four bedrooms upstairs.  Views are breathtaking
Another spectacular picture of heaven.
Sunsets over the ocean are just breath taking. You won't ever want to leave.
Panoramic Ocean Views.
Gated Community with 24 Hour Security.
Rent beach chairs and umbrellas at El Balneario Monserrate. Enjoy coconut water, pina coloadas, food
El Balneario Moserrate next to Luquillo Beach. Very clean bathrooms.Most beautiful and tranquil.
Walk thru El Yunque Rainforest just 10 minutes away.
Snorkel the coral reefs off of Culebra Island. Ferry is just 15 minutes away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AriTarot
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

The ocean view at this place was insane!  My girlfriends and I rented this place for a week long yoga retreat and we could not believe our eyes.  There is a direct view of the ocean one way and another direct view of the El Yunque Rainforest the other way.  The neighborhood is extremely quiet which was exactly what were looking for.  At night, you can only here the sounds of the Coqui, which are the cutest little tree frogs that are indigenous to the island.  Every morning, my girlfriends and I would drive down to La Pared, where they offer yoga classes right on the beach from 8:30-9:30am and the first class was free!  After class, we typically rented surfboard there from Danny, who is a pro surfer from California who was happy to give us lessons on bigger boards and had us standing on the boards by the end of the first class!  I never thought I’d be able to do it, but the yoga looks like its paying off and I now consider myself 34 years young! After surfing, we always ate Board Riders where they have amazing salads and fish tacos and we watched the local surfers and boogie boarders show off their skills.  We absolutely loved the home and the location.  It was perfect for the peace and tranquility we were searching for.  I am a beach body rep and I will be recommending we shoot a video here.  I heard someone already did that last year, but will try to film my own at this location anyway.  Namaste!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Management Response
11 Mar 2016
Hi Ari,
I am so glad to hear that you loved your stay. It was a pleasure having you at the villa and we look forward to having you stay with us again next year!

Best Wishes,
Rosa
Rebecca D
Bronx, New York
“We will never forget this amazing experience!”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family of 10 rented this villa for one last family trip with our mother who was diagnosed with Cancer. My mother was born in Puerto Rico and she wanted to show her children and grandchildren where she was born, before she became to ill to visit the island one last time. I called Rosa and explained my situation to her and she did everything she could to make sure that we were taken care of everywhere we went. She got us a great deal on a car rental, had owners of restaurant personally welcome us and helped us book a private catamaran to go snorkeling, which was one of my mothers dreams from childhood. My mother also wanted to take us to the island of Icacos, where she asked us to scatter her ashes over a coral reef when the time came. This bitter sweet experience was everything my mother wanted and more. We were able to bond as a family and I could never thank you enough for the life changing experience. I plan on returning to stay at the home when my mother passes and Rosa said she would help us with a private catamaran again, who would accommodate my mothers last wishes. We cooked together, ate together, laughed and cried together. Thank you for everything you did for my family. The Diaz Family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the owner.
Liked least: It was perfect.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mpaddock
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 5 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We were so pleased with this house, location and owner! The house was absolutely beautiful and had everything we needed (and then some!). We would absolutely stay here again. The house and it's amenities made our stay so much nicer. The kids loved the club house and pool. I loved the deck, bar, grilling area and hammock! The pool table was used everyday ans the flow of the house made it so nice to be together and spend time together as a family. It was great to have a washer/dryer, dish washer and a kitchen with every pan you could think of! The house easily fit the 10 of us. Thank you!

Travelling group: Large Group
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The concierge service and the property itself. Stunning.
Liked least: Nothing, the entire experience from start to finish was perfect.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Karen B
New York
“6 Stars!”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I spent 8 nights at Hacienda Ocean view and it was everything we wanted and more. I was able to walk to the pool with the kids everyday, my husband grilled on the bbq every night and we spent some quality time away from the hustle and bustle of New York. My mother came with us to take care of the children at night and my husband and I were able to enjoy some local hotspots that had great food and service. The house was immaculate, huge and had an awesome pool table that the kids enjoyed every night with their father. The kitchen had everything we could ask for and the views from every room were spectacular. Rosa, who is the owner, was very friendly and helpful in answering all of our questions. My son had an ear infection and I called Rosa to ask her if she knew of a clinic were I could take my son. Rosa was very concerned about his well being and she called a friend of hers who is a doctor at the Caribbean hospital just 10 minutes away. Instead of having me go to the hospital, the doctor came to us! The doctor spoke english and gave a script for amoxicillin. She was incredibly friendly and helpful in explaining where the Walgreens was and in telling us to get some earplugs for the pool. I was so thankful that I didn’t have to spend an entire day in the waiting room of a hospital and that I didn’t have to expose my son to the germs of a hospital or to the traumatizing experience it always is to be in a hospital. All in all the service was excellent from the doctor to the owner, the house was more than we could ask for and the island was incredibly beautiful. My family and i will be making this a yearly vacation and I would recommend this house to anyone I know. Thank you Rosa for such a wonderful experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views of the ocean, the villa and the customer service.
Liked least: I loved everything about our family vacation.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing