“Average”
Review of Lenas Cafe

Lenas Cafe
Ranked #17 of 87 Restaurants in Luquillo
Description: Pasión entre la azúcar y el humo. Disfruta de nuestro delicioso brunch, café y mimosas al igual que nuestras carnes ahumadas, coctelería y postres todos confeccionados en la casa. Ven, visítanos y deleita tu paladar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place mbut I have to say that the name fit perfectly as when I finished my clothing smell like“leña”... Literally!
I wait toooo much time (over 30min) for my food considering that I was alone, ordered fast and there was only two couples when I went in.
I ordered the “Chuleton” with rice and I have to say that it was good. Too expensive, but good. I ended up paying $30 for just one beer and the food.
Please make sure the owner is not there when you visit as I believe he is a frustrated singer... He was singing a lot and too loud, not good for a restaurant like this....
Overall, it wast average...

1  Thank Ajroldan

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our 3rd or 4th visit to Leñas, all for Breakfast. We can say they are better every time we visit. Flavor and plating are phenomenal. Great amount for price on all Omelette's. Wrap is delicious. House's red potatoes are clutch and a great side. Good coffee and overall a great variety of options for all tastes. Never disappointed. We are PRicans and travel frequently to Luquillo so we know places.

1  Thank SuperPro P
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived with a group to have breakfast (my family of 3 and another 4 so we are 7) place looks nice inside, small but cute. There was only a table with 4 chairs. We waited by the door waiters came and went and no one even bothered to say hi. My husband finally goes up to a waitress and says we are 7. Here response well then you have to wait till we put tables together. Of course we know we have to wait but can you be nicer about it. It felt like we were being a bother. We wait a little longer another table opens up so I go up to a guy at the register. I asked if we could sit at the table of 4 while we wait for our friend (I’m thinking we can look at the menu in the mean time. Mind you there is no one else waiting) he goes and says well 7 don’t fit at that table (with and attitude) and I said I am aware of that 4 adults 3 kids it’s in the mean time, cuts me off and says well whatever you want and walks away. Seriously . Well I turned around and left. So maybe the food is good (don’t know, did not taste it) but there is a lot to say about there staff. Never stopping there again and if anybody asks definitely not recommending it.

2  Thank JVAinPR
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Lena's with my wife and kids while staying in Luquillo. The place has a sea view at one side and faces the plaza on the front.

The staff is really friendly, the menu is not complicated and the wait for food reasonable, as dishes are made to order.

We had pancakes and eggs breakfast, which is a safe call for kids, and they were great. We also tried the Coquito French Toasts, and the tropical twist was awesome.

Food was great, the staff friendly and prices were reasonable... can't ask for more to start the day.

1  Thank JJTIPS101
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ate lunch and both had different sandwiches which were good. Pastries are very good

1  Thank clementefan2018