See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The room was very clean and the location is awesome. However, the staff here is very questionable. I believe this is ran by a family and they have terrible customer service. The "breakfast" was expired and the lobby stunk like dog. Everything we would ask seemed to annoy the staff.

Room Tip: This is a 1 star hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank muzabella
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Me and my family spent the weekend sightseeing Eastern Puerto Rico and we decided to spend our nights here. This hotel is a bit hidden, but its really close to Highway 53. It is on a hill and is nice and quiet except for the coqui's chirping. The room was clean and comfortable, plenty of free parking and it even has a small swimming pool. This was our second time staying here! The owner and personnel are very nice and informative. Good place to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life!

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank hcosme
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Nestled in the forest between to mountain ridges with a view down the valley to the ocean, this place is a feast for the eyes. We sat on the deck outside the dining area in the constant comfort of the trade winds. As the sun set and dusk rolled in, the volume of nature was turned up and we were engulfed in frog song. Our room 7 had three beds, A/C, ceiling fans, and dual sinks out side the toilet/shower room. Breakfast was composed of breads and fruit, oatmeal and cereal, coffee, tea and milk. This is an easy drive from the highway on a narrow road and up a steep hill. Our compact car handled it fine. There were NO mosquitoes here. There is a nice pool. This is not a luxury hotel but it is nice and clean. The owner and staff were very pleasant. I would love to come back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We loved our time at Ceiba! Its close proximity to Fajardo, Luquillo and the El Yunque rainforest made it quite convenient. I loved coming to this quiet country retreat to listen to the coqui and rest after a long day. The vegetation is lush, the pool is refreshing, and there are gorgeous mountainside views. The morning coffee and banana bread are a delicious way to wake up. Pedro, the owner, also has 3 spectacular and friendly dogs to keep you company, we even found a few cats lounging around. Beautiful bed and breakfast with an inviting staff and charming decor- 100% would recommend to a friend!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsey K
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I really enjoyed this place, I personally loved the sound of the coqui frogs at night, my girlfriend had trouble sleeping with the sound however, so if you have trouble sleeping it may not be best for you or bring ear plugs or white noise machine. The lemon poppy seed bread and banana bread for breakfast were delicious. The views were so nice, the mountains off of the patio in the front and sunset skies from the pool. The room was very clean and spacious. I liked the picnic table area outside of the room as well. This is away from the touristy evening atmosphere, I loved that. It is only a 15 minute drive to beaches, not too far from El Yunque (swim in a waterfall) There is a secret spot to swim behind the top of the waterfall. I would definitely stay here again and I certainly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 5 it was in the back of the building, next to four, the front rooms I think were number 2-3. All around have great views.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple