All reviews gran almirante pool area dominican republic fifth floor airline crew hotel employees excellent service room service nice pool great business star hotel breakfast buffet is rooms are spacious tapas visit santiago mini bar enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Stayed for a couple of days while in Santiago for a tournament. The hotel is very clean, modern, spacious. The room was big and the beds comfortable, didn't feel any outside/street sounds; the only negative was that there wasn't real windows, just a couple of what looked like portholes. The food was good, but I would have liked a bit more options on the buffet. The real standout from this hotel was the service, very attentive, smiles all around, and everybody took real care to be helpful. You didn't get the feeling that they were doing it because they had to, it felt they wanted to be nice and make your stay the best that it could be. Would stay again, no doubts.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cesar A
hoteleshodelpa, Hodelpa Management at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Cesar A,
Thank you for choosing Hodelpa Gran Almirante for your stay in Santiago during a tournament. We appreciate you took the time to write your comments on our hotel in general and the service of our great staff in particular. The kind of experience you had with us is our main goal, and we hope you will stay again with us in the future.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I recently stayed a week at this hotel for work. The hotel is well kept, pool area is nice, my room was clean, bathroom was nicely remodeled, employees were helpful. However, it's located in a very busy area. I woke up to the sound of car horns honking and went to sleep to the sound of car horns honking! But that seems to be normal in Santiago. There is a TGI Fridays right next door to the hotel and I ate there a couple of nights for dinner. Otherwise, the hotel has good food if you're not a fan of Fridays. I didn't really feel safe walking any distance form the hotel, mainly due to the busy street and so many cars and motorcycles. But it's a good place to stay for a short business trip.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jay E

Dear Jay E,
Thank you for staying at Hodelpa Gran Almirante during your business travel in Santiago. We are glad you wrote your comments on your experience with us and you liked the hotel, the pool area, your room and the newly remodeled bathroom. As for the observation regarding the surrounding area, please do not hesitate to contact our staff if you need to go anywhere and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Best regards.
Hodelpa Mana

Reviewed 25 June 2016

This is the 5th visit I have made to Hodelpa Gran Almirante. Stayed at Club Imperial where the staff there were very helpful assisting with the details of my day. Alexandra in reservations again handled my booking and allowed me to be flexible with my dates. The daily breakfast at Club Imperial is fantastic, and the restaurant on the ground floor in the evening continues with great food and service.

Paul M.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MahoneyP
hoteleshodelpa, Hodelpa Management at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear MahoneyP,
Thank you so much for coming back to the Gran Almirante not 2...not 3... but 5 times! We are really happy to have clients like you who keep coming back to our hotel. We will inform Alexandra in reservations of your kind words and special mention. We are already looking forward for your next stay with us for another memorable time and more great breakfasts at our Club Imperial!
Best wishes.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

The best experience in the world.....best quality food and staff.....thanks for your kindness Braham Mendez rosario and Jean Carlos Rodriguez for attentiveness and great sense of humor......I love my stay......so a great clean professional hotel.....I love everything about it......I will not change anything....my experience was awesome........

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Loida V
hoteleshodelpa, Gerente at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Loida V

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Hodelpa Gran Almirante. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and we are happy to hear that overall your were satisfied with your experience. I shared your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback served as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and it is our hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Hodelpa Gran Almirante Management

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Best Surprise i found in this hotel en Santiago....all team was Super full of attention and very very kind,just the first day i had un little problem in the bar with the waiter ,and immediately the manager Mr Ulloa came directly to me for to offers apologizes....this Hotel have beautiful pool and Casino.The secretary en especially mrs Eneidy call every day in room for ask if all was perfect,never i found this service in all the world even in 5 stars luxury ,so what i need to say...?my Compliments to Mr Ulloa and all staff!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank countCaudulloA
hoteleshodelpa, Hodelpa Management at Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear conteCaudulloA,
Grazie mille! Thank your for choosing Hodelpa Gran Almirante for your stay in Santiago. We are very happy that you were positively surprised by our hotel, including our great staff that made you feel at home. We will certainly tell Mrs. Eneidy and Mr. Ulloa you sent a special note for them.
Speriamo che ritorni presto a visitarci, sarebbe un enorme piacere riaverla qui di nuovo con noi!
Best regards.