See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I've been in this hotel in February. The room is not bad, you have all you need. Well the bathroom is a little bit less, I didn't liked the shower. But it's not that bad. The employers are very kind and good. I liked them pretty much. What I really didn't liked is the breakfast. For some peoples it's probably ok, but I couldn't eat there anything. Well very sad. The hotel is in the city center, so you can go to eat outside, that's not a problem. You also have a lot of banks, shops, supermarkets next to the hotel, so it's very handy. The most beautiful place of the city, the Grand Monument is very close to the hotel, it's just like 10...15min walking. Very cool for the tourists!
I don't have any pics of the hotel, but they are the same as on booking.com; so you can be safe when you'll make a booking.

Room tip: Rooms on the street side are more noisy, so it's better to ask other side.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2016

My room was clean and met my needs Free WIFI note (high speed) excellent staff willing to assist in any way possible They gave a free breakfast which must other hotels would have charged for. Granted it maybe a small hotel and not a Hilton I would not hesitate to stay there again even if a Hilton was available. Note I have travelled and stayed at some of the best hotels around the world and it is nice that you can find a hotel that takes pride not in its name but in it service

Room tip: good location close to the center of town quiet hotel
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Not fancy but clean and the staff very accommodating. We were only there for a quick 5 hrs nap before flying out of STI. They made sure we were comfortable and taken care of! Beds were soft, a/c worked and always had hot water for sbowering!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2015

The Aloha Sol is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to stay in the "centre of it all" in Santiago, Dominican Republic. This was my first visit to the DR and my first point of entry to the country, so I didn't know what to expect. What I got was a friendly welcome, staff very patient with my complete lack of Spanish language skills, and help (in English) with all my questions. The hotel is clean, comfortable, close to services, and budget-friendly. The breakfast buffet was also excellent. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Santiago.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I go a lot to santiago and i just love to stay in this hotel. Great service, Great food and the rooms are fantastic. Best you can get for the money they charge. Best rooms are at the top floor. Very quiet and spacious. Totally recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2015