All reviews cape breton lovely home breakfast was delicious one night stay judy host
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We just finished breakfast from Judy, and can only say good things about our one night stay. My dad and I stayed here for our first night on Cape Breton and would definitely stay again. Judy is super sweet, the rooms were clean, and breakfast was delicious. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Judy is a charming and welcoming hostess. Her spotless home is in a quiet neighborhood. Our room on the second floor was comfortable and the bed was very good. Breakfast both days was delicious. Judy is very knowledgeable about things to do and see on Cape Breton Island and gave us very good suggestions. Thank you, Judy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I'm not the demanding type, I just want a bed and a breakfast and a shower.
You get these but I'm sure everybody will love it here.
It is clean, good beds, good breakfast, good shower. Charming owner.
Ample room for parking.
Really nothing to complain about.
And by far the most inexpensive place we stayed during our trip.

Room Tip: I'm not sure about the room types. We had a twin and I think there was a double also.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Judy has a very lovely little home in an easy-to-find location. While the room was very small, it had everything we needed. It was delightful getting to know Judy. Breakfast was delicious and prepared us for our day's adventures! Many thanks, Judy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Judy, the host, is friendly and personable. The common spaces of this B&B (kitchen, yard, living room) are comfortable and feel like home. The bedrooms are comfortable and very clean. I stayed in an upstairs bedroom, but I think next time I would stay in the bedroom just off the hall, as it has a mini private ensuite bathroom!

Great breakfast included, and Judy gave me a ride when I was departing. Thanks Judy for a lovely stay!

Room Tip: Ground floor room has ensuite bathroom, perfect for a solo traveller who likes privacy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business