“Sunday Lunch”

Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Magherafelt
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary cuisine in the heart of Magherafelt. Fresh, local food cooked with care and served with a smile Call Now To Book Or Book Online
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow is all I can say!!!!!
First class service and first class food!! Most definitely we will return!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and i with our son ate here on sunday i had the beef it was the most beautiful meal i ever had. I wanted to luck the plate. The vegetable were perfectly cook usually restaurants serve tem to hard. My husband and sons food agsin was superb. Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We tried different fish dishes with a bigger company and they were all superfresh and tasty, excellent. The service was great, we had a lovely, relaxing night out.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Had a family meal tonight. A small menu is a good thing it means they have quality ingredients cooked very well, which they were. We all had different meals and all were excellent. We were upstairs and it was a bit noisy to be honest a large group came in and were very loud which meant we could hardly hear each other talk, clearly they didn’t care about other diners. The staff were attentive but not over familiar. Yes I will be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My wife & I called in latish on Saturday night with our baby, excellent service as usual from staff nearing the end of a shift, got us suitable seating, food fantastic, wholesome & tasty , never fails to impress

1  Thank Kevinmcgarrity