“The place to eat”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Fantastic service and great food. Recommend the Gammon and the mixed grill. Servers all very attentive. Could find no fault whatsoever

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We popped in here for an early lunch and wasn’t disappointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service is great and the food was excellent. Good portion size and very tasty.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Always really good service here and the food is always good. Great selection on the menu and good value for money. A totally different experience to Moe's in Antrim. Much prefer the Magherafelt restaurant because of the service, the atmosphere, and the time taken for food to arrive.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Moes grill do the most amazing Gammon steak my fav , with mash. It's a great spot to grab a bite to eat before heading home as it is at the castledawson roundabout heading to DERRY londonderry or to Belfast .If Tish serves you be sure of some light hearted banter .worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in here a couple of weeks back with my daughter for a wee treat. In recent months I've started to come back here as I was never impressed,just one of them places where the food didn't agree with me. Just before Christmas I called in and was very impressed with the quality of food,since that we'd been in 5/6 times but I was bitterly disappointed with the service we received on our last visit The meal was as good as threw on the table,my sauce didn't come with my meal but thought when they come and ask if everything's ok I'll let them know,but no one bothered to ask,when we finished it took 15mins for the plates to be lifted which was poor,also when paying I wasn't asked if everything was ok with our meal. Going to give here a miss for a while and hope the staff are giving a wee bit of customer service training..