“A pleasure to visit”

Price range: USD 13 - USD 19
Cuisines: British, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Established in 1994 by Paul & Kate Clarke, Sizzlers has become a phenomenal success in Magherafelt's entertainment and dining, offering quality food at affordable prices in relaxed surroundings with extremely friendly staff. We have a variety of menu's to cater for all events. Our A La Carte menu is ideal for that special occasion. We also offer a special menu is exceptional value & runs from Monday - Friday 3pm to 7pm. Our set menu is available for parties of 10 or more (Not available in December) and suitable for all those get-togethers (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Leaving parties, Hen Parties & Stag doo's.)
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here at the weekend with friends.
Food was 10/10 and the service was great. Fast service despite the place being full.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the front of house/ manager Niall who very attentive and welcoming to all the diners.
Can't wait to go back again as it's a real treat.

2  Thank pkearney90

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Visited sizzlers on a busy Sunday evening! The restaurant had a fantastic atmosphere! We were greeted at the door by Mark, the amazing front of house, who took gave us an option of table, dispite the place being nearly full! Our drink order came down very sharp and Gareth, the barman was so friendly and gave some great recommendations!!! Our waitress was Aine, and she was so helpful, especially regarding our pickiness and confusing order, haha lol!!! The food came down in fantastic time and it was DELICIOUS. The portions were very filling too. The other manager, Clair came down to see if everything was ok, she was so friendly and vibrant, she was able to get me an extra dip for my main. I would recommend here for anyone and try the Chicken Caesar!

1  Thank 478sharon1978
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to visit Sizzler's Restaurant a couple of times and must say that the members of staff, specifically the waiting staff and manager are very unprofessional, especially after my visit last week. Staff are very slow, with having to repeat myself a couple of times which was very frustrating. Not only that, but seemed very disinterested with their work through standing for almost 15 minutes and chatting to each other instead of taking care of the customer and their needs- This could be the result of employing a cheap, unqualified labour force after their a-levels who are not properly trained (This would also explain Sizzler's ever-changing members of staff). Regarding the manager, he seemed very arrogant and was unable to answer me properly when I asked simple questions. From my experience, I will surely not be back and definitely stick to the other, better restaurants in Magherafelt.

6  Thank niamc236
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Just thought I'd review this wee place as I personally think its a fantastic family orientated restaurant I have three young children and sizzlers have a great wee play area to keep kids happy very very good atmosphere and I couldn't rate the staff any higher very professional and friendly very busy place and they couldn't be more attentive managers seat us quickly and are super friendly and the food well what can I say we've never went to sizzlers without leaving satisfied I love there menu so do my kids great selection and steaks cooked to perfection and very reasonably priced I would recommend trying sizzlers out for yourselves great food great service great price and greatttt staff and spotlessly clean to best restaurant in magherafelt ❤

4  Thank Martina M
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, good food and child friendly! Nothing is to much to ask and always greeted with a smile! Highly recommend