“Peaceful location and fantastic views”
other travellers have booked this property
Cloudberry Farm Cottage
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cloudberry Farm Cottage
View from gate to Cloudberry Farm
View from the end of the lane
View from brow of hill
Tea time
Kitchen
Can watch tv or gaze outside
Single beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Solomon G
Krakow, Poland
“Spooky, Unnerving, Invisible and Most Unfriendly Owner”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The owner responded to my email contact only until i reserved the property.

Once the money was paid, she stopped responding to my emails and calls. The place does not figure correctly in the GPS and hence i struggled to find it for an hour. When i rang to the owner for guidance, it was never picked/returned.

Though i don't know for sure, i suspect that the owner lived next door to the property that was let to me. I saw someone often walking across the property.

So you can imagine the spooky feeling that someone walks around, but never bothers to respond to emails, calls or even a gentle knock at the door. It made me and my family nervous as we did not know who was in the property and what they were doing.

The owner did not bother even to respond to my email where i should leave the key while departing nor did she provide receipt for the stay as promised.

So all in all - we felt a strange, unnerving, spooky and unfriendly atmosphere at its best. Wonder who would want to stay in such a place.

About Property - things were clean inside the house though the views from within the house is not good. So if you want a quiet place, beautiful view and an owner who is responsible/visible you need to look somewhere else

Don't risk to go through the harrowing experience we went through.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness
Liked least: Spooky & Invisible Owner
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Sep 2016
I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. The emails clearly show that I did in fact offer to help with directions after you had made the booking and paid and shortly before your arrival. Again the paper trail does in fact demonstrate no further attempts at contacting me following your arrival. With regards the receipt, I actually assumed that the documentation from the web site served as a receipt and also that you had changed your mind as you were quite clearly staying there with your family and not on business, and as far as I was aware you made no attempt to contact me either by email or phone, as the paper trail and electronic records show. I'm however pleased that you found the house clean. The views from within the house are clearly shown on the site.

Regards
Jane
Charles H
“Peaceful location and fantastic views”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Was really impressed with speed of service for a last minute booking. Nice and homely, great views out of all the windows, loved the jacuzzi and spacious bedroom. Owners were very friendly and helpful, and gave us some lovely fresh eggs from their small holding for our breakfast!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing