“Delicious dinner”

Shimla Indian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Holmfirth
Description: Meals cooked in the finest ingredients To serve a top quality indian cuisine, we spend a lot of time selecting our spices and ingredients. We strive on giving your taste buds the best possible indian experience. Our 100 seat restaurant can be hired upon request. The venue can be used to create new memories or celebrate a trademark. Allow us to make any moment special for you and family or friends.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Shimla was recommended to us by the owner of the b&b where we were staying and we were delighted with the meal we had. The food and service were both excellent and the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere. Next time we are in Holmfirth, we will definitely return to Shimla.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went in the Shimla restaurant last night.
I wasn’t sure what to order for my main meal so after telling the waiter what I liked /strength, texture) he recommended the Butter chicken which I was a little sceptical about as I have tried this dish once before in a different restaurant and wasn’t very keen.
Nevertheless I ordered this dish and it was totally different from what I’ve experienced in the past, and all I can say is it was to die for. The best curry I’ve ever eaten, just simply delicious.
My husband and the other couple we were with said the same.
The service was very good the decor modern and the restaurant very clean.
Will certainly return on our next visit to holmfirth .

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just fantastic!! Cannot rate this restaurant highly enough! Beautiful surroundings. Friendly, helpful staff and superb menu with great choice. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I eat at Shimla in Holmfirth last night for the first time and I will certainly be back to visit again. The food was really good, light and authentic, but seasoned well and served with very generous portion. The staff were very friendly and attentive and i will certainly visit again with all of the family.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We live in Holmfirth, and since the Shimla opened we have been regular visitors.
Having eaten Asian food across most of West Yorkshire (and also father afield) I find the food at Shimla full of flavour, with a wide variety of dishes and ingredients to suite all tastes.
The owner and staff are excellent. They are always attentive and make sure you have a good evening.
Well worth a visit.