“The best cafe in town”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This cafe is a must if you visit Porthleven. Some of the tastiest food around. Beats all the other eateries in taste, quality and price.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My favourite cafe in Cornwall.. the fry ups are so yummy and the staff are really friendly..
Very reasonable prices too

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Having enjoyed an expensive, if indifferent breakfast on a previous stay at a Premier Inn (on this occasion we were staying at the PI in Helson), we chose this eatery from the the reviews on TA.
A warm welcome and a high quality, freshly cooked breakfast for me and a generous bowl of granola, yoghurt and fresh strawberry's with a strawberry sauce dressing for my Wife.
After I had wolfed down my wonderful breakfast, I was treated to a few spoonfuls of the granola etc, as it was too plentiful for my Bride to finish.
A really nice place. In fact, so nice, that we returned for a second visit the following day.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Four of us went for lunch after a walk in the area. They were really friendly and efficient. The cafe is small, but clean and really cheap. They had plenty on the menu from breakfast to soup and milkshakes. I had some great nachos with chilli and cheese and a diet coke for less than £6 (good portion too)! The service was friendly and there was plenty of laughter, which made it even more fun. We all enjoyed our meals and were very impressed with quality and price. Great find!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, good food, reasonable prices. Quite simply a great place to eat in a very pleasant town.