Stayed in the Odissea Park Apartments in October 2011 with my auntie, mum and younger cousin. The apartments are very modern, and contain a lot of useful amenities unlike most average cheap Spanish apartments that you get now a days. I stayed here for 4 days, an even though it was the more quieter season for the country, I did enjoy the short break. As I keep mentioning, the apartments are vey modern and contain modern kitchens, flat screen televisions (which can link up to the Internet when payed for at the reception), comfortable seating areas/beds and a decent sized balcony, as well as a lot of wardrobe space etc. The rooms are clean as well as spacious and the pool area is lovely, clean and just basically really nice compared to some other hotel pools that I have stayed at, although it is on the small side. The hotel does contain a restaurant and bar, but both can be quite expensive and there are a variety of other restaurants and bars on offer along the road, although not many were open when I visited because of October being a quieter season. The weather in Girona isn't the best in October, raining most days and at one point thundering and lightening, but during the afternoon you can catch that rare bit of sun for a couple of hours. The staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful, and always give a smile towards you when either leaving or entering the hotel, good customer service, which is good, obviously. At the bottom of the hotel, facing towards the beach (although you can't really see the beach that well as it is blocked by - gated - train tracks, although never heard the noise of train tracks at night, or even the day, is a supermarket/clothes shop/gift shop which is the full length if the hotel that contains useful essentials that self catering guests may need during there stay at the hotel. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice break away, or even a full holiday in Spain especially even more in the summer months as the resort will be more livelier and upbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Odissea Park Aparthotel, 4 star is located almost in front of the fabulous beach resort of Santa Susanna. The apartments built in 2008 and renovated in 2017 combines a modern style with all the amenities needed to enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your partner, family or friends. Enjoy both the beach and the mountain in summer unbeatable surroundings. Very close are bus and train stops as well as the main communication routes. The apartments are equipped with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and all necessary cooking and eating. We emphasize a flat screen TV 26 ", electronic door locks, safes, AC / heating, bathroom with shower and a spacious terrace. Our new Twin rooms are the perfect place to rest and relax. Free Wifi in all the accommodation. Parking for users of the apartments, service photocopying, fax, alarm clock, 24 hour reception, multilingual staff, laundry self-service, cots and extra beds are other services offered. Two lifts, one panoramic facilitate access to the apartments. On the first floor is an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, waterfall and water jets. Snack bar for a drink or eat something. Billiards. The ground floor is a large shopping mall with a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Otel, Odigeo, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Odissea Park Apartaments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Odissea Park Apartaments Hotel Santa Susana
- Odissea Park Apartaments Santa Susana
- Odissea Park Apartaments Spain/Santa Susanna