“Unexpected!”
Review of Choukys 2

Choukys 2
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We were getting hangry and were searching for food. We walked along the path and of course all the people were trying to get you to come to their Resturant. In other experiences those places food was less than par. We were ready to eat so we were sold. I ordered spaghetti carbonara and it was excellent. Defiinitly not what I was expecting. The customer service was also great! I wanted to go back again, but we had limited time and needed to try other places. Next time I go back to visit, this will be on my list.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Nice little restaurant overlooking the water near Marina San Miguel. Nice sized portions for the price. Food needed more seasoning, but excellent option for amount paid. The servers make the difference...large pours of wine with a gratis digestif after the meal. Also, free wifi...

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We visited this place at lunch time most days of the month we were there.The man out the front was very welcoming and showed you to your seat and gave you a menu.The waiter staff were really friendly snd got to know them.Webwere served drinks in a boot shape glass,which was very different, infact we asked if we could buy one before we came home,which they let us buy,I gave to my brother as a present,as its their apartment we stay in at Amarillar golf.
The food which was all good,we usually had a sandwich,omlette,chips etc just snack things.After our food we were served Marcella from a caraffe into shot glasses,which was complimentary.we will definitely recommend this place and cannot wait to hopefully go back to next year.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Mixed grill and steak dish nice but why serve them with frozen veg? Expect better to be fair. There are plenty of options and this restaurant proves very popular and similarly priced to all the others.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We took some snacks, soup, pizza and seafood paella pane for two. Can't say it was the best food I ever tried, but definitely it was above average. It was also a way too much for 3 of us, it would be enough for at least 4 adults. With 4 beers it cost us 70 EUR.
The staff was also very friendly and helpful (they even walked me uphill to find the ATM :p).
Just note that if you go there, it is much closer to Lava Beach restaurant than to the spot on the TripAdvisor map (unless it is fixed after few reviews :-)).
They are also supposed to have free WiFi but when we were there something got broken. So no WiFi and, unfortunately, due to the same problem, I was not able to pay with card. Had to go uphill to find the ATM.

Date of visit: December 2015