“Great pizza in the heart of a small village”

Pizzeria Il Canniccio
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Lamporecchio
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Greta little place in the middle of Lamporecchio. Prices are by far the lowest I've seen for the quality of the pizza. Good service. Pizza are flavorful and made with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Brought here by the owner of the accommodation we were staying in, after arriving in Lamporecchio quite late. The waitresses tried very hard to understand us & recommend dishes. We Both had pizzas which were the tastiest we have had in a long time. Arrived very promptly too, which was good considering the place was so busy. Also had a lovely salad, olives & some delicious wine. Very reasonable prices

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The plus point - the pizza tasted good.
The negative - the surly service. We visited as a family of four. When I commented that they had made me the wrong pizza, that was taken back and no more pizza arrived until I eventually hassled a waitress about 15 minutes later, when she claimed they had "forgotten" the rest of our order. I guess they were annoyed with me for asking to get what I had ordered, but taking it out on my daughter by not bringing her pizza out was downright mean.
The waitresses were more focussed on having a good time and listening to music than they were serving guests.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Visited for dinner last week with my family and we were given terrible service. The waiters did not seem to want us there. We were told to wait twenty minutes for a table, after half an hour they set up a table which had been waiting at the side and was used for cutlery. Eventually we were given a menu after forty minutes. We sat with menus closed for fifteen minutes and after an hour in total realised we were never going to be served. If in the area there is a very nice restaurant just down the road opposite the café.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

On our first evening in Tuscany, Lamporecchio, we were looking for an easy going, family friendly restaurant, and found it!!
One surly waitress and one very pleasant one brought us a lovely Tuscan starter (Bruschette, ham, salami) followed by teally good, crispy pizze and a very tasty pasta (ragu) dish. Simply the salad wasn't fantastic but at €54 total for a family of four including a decent bottle of Chianti we were not going to be fussed.
Bonus: right next to Gelateria Berni which serves excellent gelati!