“True Italian Hospitality/ Clean apartment/ Would...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
foodiejes...
Seoul, South Korea
“True Italian Hospitality/ Clean apartment/ Would visit here again!”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I went on a month long trip with my husband in may and this place was the top!

I am kinda lazy and normally never leaves a review unless I am truly impressed or greatly disappointed.

However, this residence was the top apartment I have booked during my trip with not only with its clean amenities and facilities but also the true hospitality they have shown me.

1. Rooms were clean and well maintained. You have more than enough space to organize your stuff and every furniture in the residence is new and very well cleaned.
Before staying at residence vilu, we stayed 4 nights in the center of polignano a mare.
As u can imagine, accomodations near polignano a mare are pretty old and small. However, residence vilu had everything we could ask for. The room, kitchen, living room area, dining area were all spacious and we felt like we could finally relax.
We did not want to leave and our stay was amazing. I thought just stating in the residence was also part of vacation.

2 Staff hospitality is just amazing.
Floriana and Marco helped us check in and throughout the stay. They are genuinely nice people and i could tell they really cared for their guests. They constantly asked us if we needed anything or if there was anything they could do for us. They were eager to please and we felt very much welcomed and cared personally. We were ripped off so many times in Rome so our general view towards italians were a bit negative. However, these people really showed us what true Italian hospitality is. After staying in Polignano A Mare and meeting Floriana and Marco changed our view greatly and Italy once became our favorite vacation to go country again.

They just went beyond my expectations and if they read this review, I really want them to know that I greatly appreciated everything they have ever done for us to have a wonderful stay.

3. Kitchen
Amazing.amazing. Amazing. Very clean and well equipped!

I like to cook my own food especially when i am very tired and miss my home food.
With their kitchen, cooking in residence vilu was fun and convenient.
All the silverwares, dinnerwares, whatever you name it are brand new, are very high quality, and in such a good condition.
I was so surprised how much detailed work was put into to complete this residence.

4. Location
We didn't have a hire car. But we used Polignano a mare in love taxi service and walked sometimes. we even rented bikes and rode around the town. If we visit here again. we will definitely get a hire car and stay here again

5. bikes

they also have rental bikes. I totally recommend to rent a bike and enjoy this beautiful town.
Bikes are brand new and actually they are very good ones.

6. I will definitely revisit this residence if I come back to this town again. also, this is the place where I feel confident to bring my parents and family who are very picky. I am 5 star hotel junkie and I am satisfied! my hubbie is satisfied too!

only good things to say about this place. I am that pleased. Thank you Vilu!

Liked best: Clean room/ Clean kitchen/ fully equipped kitchen/their hospitality
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kfaustin
Austin, TX
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Wonderful location, wonderful property. Floriana and Marco were available at all times for anything you might need and routinely went above and beyond in providing the best level of service. The apartment is well stocked and they even provided welcome items like milk and juice. My only complaint is that we didn't stay here long enough!

YvonneGg
“Fabulous Apartments”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We really enjoyed our holidays. Floriana & her brother Marco were very friendly and helpful during our stay. We loved our apartment, it was immaculately clean, the shower was fab, and it was airy and apacious.
San Vito is nearby, where we made the acquaintance of a lovely, helpful english speaking waiter called Antonelli. We ate there a good few nights as well as the Pizzeria (fab pizza). All of the locals were friendly and very welcoming. Polignano is also no distance, (few minutes by car), and it is quite spectacular by night.
All in all, we had a great time, and even during the last few days of rain, we were still able to do a lot of sight seeing. We can highly recommend the Castellana Caves.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the cleanliness and the modern apartment style.
Liked least: the fact that it rained on last few days of our holidays!!!!! even then the thunderstorms were spectacular.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
hermans60...
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
“Contemporary, clean with warm welcome”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Would highly recommed staying here. Such a warm welcome and lovely clean and contemporary accomodation. Great location in which to explore Polignano. Lots of lovely places to eat .

Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Juwit57
London, United Kingdom
“Exceeded Expectation”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

From the ease of booking and communication with Floriana, her helpful brother Marco who came to our rescue when we could not find the apartment, helped with our bags and then helped again when we moved Apartments the next day, we could not fault anything about Residence Vilu. Well equipped kitchen and Apartment with Kettle and coffee machine and coffee pods, efficient air conditioning, lovely sun terrace with your own sun beds and spotlessly clean. One bit of advice - if you wish to go in the sea it is quite stony so good beach/sea shoes recommended.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing