All reviewsbus stopnext morningskaros rockantoniastudiotaxiairportcalderaviewoiasunsetislandstairs
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited Santorini 3 times and stayed in Imerovigli every time. Veranda View is by far the best place I have stayed, not only because of the great view, but also because of the owner Antonia. She is wonderful and very accommodating!! Looking forward to my next stay at Veranda View!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dimitra B
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Antonia was lovely, helpful and extremely hospitable.

The property is located a 15 minute walk from the main town, Fira. It is very close to the bus station and many restaurants.

Although small the room was cozy, clean and quite modern. The view from the balcony was to die for, although it is shared, however it is a bonus if you have nice neighbours!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were here with my family (husband and teenagers) and were only able to stay for one night (after staying in Naxos for 5, which is amazing also!). My main goal was a place with a view and this EXCEEDED our expectations. Our Host, Antonia was so welcoming and sweet. She gave us suggestions on some places to shop, the best place to see the sunset and some restaurants. She helped us arrange transportation to the airport.
The apartment is very basic, but super clean and exactly what we needed. The bathroom is beautiful and the air conditioning worked very well. We did share the walkway with other 2 apartments, but that was fine!

We were not familiar with this island, so I was nervous if it was going to look the same as in the pictures and IT DOES! The view is breathtaking, so much so that we decided to grab dinner (cheese, bread,, wine and a few gyros...the kids were thrilled!) and sit outside on the patio. The market was 5 minutes up the street. The next morning, we walked down the adorable walkways to a place for brunch (3 min walk)...there are tons of them. We rented a car and drove to Oia and walked around the shopping center. Although nice, we preferred the small and intimate feel of Imerovigli. I cannot say enough about Antonia, the apartment or the view!!!! Thank you for making our first trip here so enjoyable.

TIPS: Pack light (we did not!) and bring/wear comfortable shoes. We will be back and would stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This place is a gem! My friend and I stayed in the apartment for 4 nights and I would definitely recommend! The location couldn't be better - great view and close to bus stops, supermarkets and walking paths to Fira or Oia. The apartment had everything we could need, a nice outside sitting area, and the Wifi worked very well. Antonia is a fantastic host and goes above and beyond to ensure a pleasant stay. Looking forward to returning in the future. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank carpediem333
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I planned a sister trip to Greece where we stayed in Santorini first. I booked our hotel and by reading reviews, I picked Veranda View. I was really excited to meet Antonia because everyone raved about her in the reviews and she did not disappoint. She is the best host I've ever encountered! Upon arrival she greeted us with our keys and we chatted a bit, she showed us to our room, explained some things, gave us recommendations on things to do and helped us with directions. The room was perfect and although we didnt need it, the room was cleaned daily. Antonia came to check on us daily to chat and see how things were going, she wanted us to have the perfect time. My sister and I were lucky enough to have great neighbors that we spent our 3 days with and left having new friends. I couldn't have expected having a better time. If you are looking for a place in Santorini definitely check out Veranda View in Imerogovigli, the famous sunset you can see 1 minute away and the views are amazing!! We will definitely be going back..all our love to Antonia!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family