“Perfect Villa managed by a dedicated team.”
other travellers have booked this property
Private jacuzzi plunge pool at your disposal. Just enjoy this amazing view.
Enjoy the most amazing view from the private terrace with the jacuzzi .
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private jacuzzi plunge pool at your disposal. Just enjoy this amazing view.
Enjoy the most amazing view from the private terrace with the jacuzzi .
Breakfast at the main terrace or the villa overlooking the caldera.
Jacuzzi
Jacuzzi terrace
Roof top jacuzzi sunset view
Fully equipped kitchen !
Dinning area on the lounge terrace
Terrace View
Dinning area at the roof
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Japanese first
Any
Amit C
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Perfect Villa managed by a dedicated team.”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We've stayed in several 5 star hotels around the world including many rentals, I can honestly say the stay at Lakovos's villa was one of our most memorable.

This was a surprise holiday for my wife as we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary so I needed to pull out all the stops. I searched many hotels and villas in Santorini and found many were overlooked and in very busy areas. I came across Malteza Villa was perched at the top of Imerovigli next to a Blue domed church, it was exactly what I was looking for.

Lakovos was communicating with me during booking and through out the stay to make our trip special.

On arrival he had arranged a private transfer to collect us from the airport, we were escorted to the villa and presented with an entrance lined with candles and flowers. On the terrace we were greeted with Champagne followed by a tour of the villa.

He arranged a private excursion with a top guide to show us parts of the island that were not touristy, we saw some breathtaking sites. A private couples massage was arranged on the roof terrace of our villa. On our anniversary night we visited Buddha Bar for cocktails whilst Lakovos and his team transformed the terrace with candles and flowers for an evening dinner under the stars. We watched the sunset and ate one the the best meals of the holiday. A photographer was also arranged to capture this amazing moment for me and my wife.

Breakfast is cooked fresh every morning by Christini and served on the terrace, it was outstanding on all three mornings. She also worked hard to keep the villa spotless.

I dont think we will ever experience a holiday as perfect as this one was. The pictures do not do Malteza Villa any justice, its immaculate, comfortable and has all the amenities of a 5 star hotel. Lakovos is an expert at hospitality and goes far beyond just being an airbnb host. His knowledge of the island is invaluable as is his relationship with local restaurants, he always managed to get us the best table!

I hope to stay here again in the near future.

alexander...
Lucerne, Switzerland
“The best in Santorini”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The villa has the BEST heated pool with the MOST stunning view on the island.
It's located high on the hill, so there's nobody above you and you can have some privacy (unlike a lot of other pools).
The villa itself is amazing.
Modern, clean and comfortable. Everything is just PERFECT.
The breakfast is prepared every morning at site and is beyond delicious.
Definitely worth the visit.

XMP898
“Spectacular view and lovely visit”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was a perfect place to finish our Greek vacation. Iakavos was very helpful in arranging trips, activities and dinner reservations which were all great choices. The morning breakfast was a great way to start our day. We spent hours on the deck and in the plunge pool enjoying the fantastic view of the caldera and beautiful sunsets every evening.

Thank you Iakavos!

Your age range 50-64
stanne201...
Los Angeles, California
“Mr ”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I've traveled a lot..but I can't remember a private residence with this kind of quietly stunning views, a wonderful secluded spa,..a half day housekeeper like Cristina who makes a most outstanding breakfast, keeps the villa
neat as a pin, and is helpful with so many details.
And the best part is Iakovos, who did so many things to make our stay so easy and enjoyable. We needed a car. We needed directions..we needed dining suggestions. He knew everything.. and was even there to help us when we left, driving us to the ferry port after getting our rental car returned. Whatever we asked of him he did happily...and he never said no.
Perhaps the only problem was finding the place at night, after drinking too much!
If we can get back to Santorini. ..we stay at Malteza,period!

Ariana_Ch...
Mission Beach, Australia
“Absolutely Stunning, I wouldn't stay anywhere else”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Huge thanks to Jacob and Christina for making our 7 night stay in this amazing villa so fantastic and memorable. Jacob was a pleasure to deal with before we arrived, arranged a private transfer from airport to villa and had wines, beer and water chilling in the fridge. He met us on arrival and gave us excellent info and suggestions for places to go, things to do and places to eat. The villa was beautifully decorated and immaculately clean and the beds were very comfortable (and I'm very fussy). It is in a fabulous location, with a good sized plunge pool and plenty of areas to sit, eat, drink and lounge around. There are lots of restaurants, mini marts and the bus stop just a short stroll from the villa. And the View and Sunsets - AMAZING!!!!! Christina cooked and prepared wonderful breakfasts for us each morning with fresh fruit, bread, Greek salad, eggs whichever way we wanted, bacon, sausages, Greek yoghurt and different home cooked pastries. When we would get back after a day out and about the villa was spotlessly clean. Jacob organised a catamaran cruise for us and I ended up not being able to go as I was unwell that day. We thought we wouldn't get my ticket price refunded but Jacob got it for us. I can't praise this villa, Jacob and Christina enough. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and highly recommend anyone coming to Santorini to stay here.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
13 Sep 2016
What can i say for Ariana and her family especially Mick and Steve. Even though they had a very important suitcase lost by their airline their quality and class is above and beyond any traveller that i have met. I am always great full and feel blessed when i am meeting and accomodate such amazing people. I am looking forward meeting them down under and have again great conversations and time.
I wish you all great rest of Vacations if you still are on and looking forward meeting you again .
With kind regards to all !
Iakovos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing