All reviews vip suite superior room the cliff pool bar main pool reception staff stunning views sun loungers private balcony different levels sunset cruise hotel restaurant our honeymoon your luggage sitting area the entire island enjoy the view
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We booked a very nice room with sea-view on top of Andromeda Villas. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The pool, restaurant, room, facilities, etc, are of relatively good quality taking into consideration that the villas are more close to being a beach resort than a hotel. The villas are a walking distance from town. Overall, it was a very good experience and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HaythamElHaddad
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The stay started on a bad note as the arranged transport with the hotel did not arrive at the airport to pick me up. I ended up taking a taxi there and was told by the staff that it was due to some miscommunication on their end. Breakfast is not included but one can have the breakfast buffet at about 15Eur (if I am not wrong) in their restaurant. The spread was quite good and the restaurant offers great views over the sea. The villa is strategically located at the edge of the cliff, offering incredible sunset views over the sea. The pool and surrounding areas of the villa offers breathtaking views of the island. However, the room is a little disappointing. Service on the whole is alright, nothing in particular to shout about. I would still recommend this villa if they offer a good rate during the off season.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Joy J
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I booked a Luxury Room at this hotel in Sep, when I checked in, the reception told me there's only one room left, it's a dark room in the corner, and the facilities are bad, it's completely not what I expected. I argued with the hotel, and they agreed to provide another room (so they lied before as it's not the only room left), which is a classic room (much cheaper than what I booked and not so nice) as they showed on website, and they insisted it's a luxury room. I feel cheated as they sold my room and lied about it. So I suggested they either find me a luxury room or pay the price differential, they still insisted that's the room I booked and refused to change or compensate for it. After the conversation got intense, the manager sent in 2 security guards and literally kicked me out of the hotel, said they will refund, I felt disgusted about the whole thing. It took me hours to find another hotel, and I asked travel agency to contact the hotel and finish the refund, again, it’s not easy as the hotel keep saying they can’t refund yet as the reception desk is closed, they just don’t know how to be honest. Finally, my travel agency managed to finish the refund, but the whole thing is still very frustrating. I hope you won’t make the same mistake as I did, so I shared my experience here. It’s the worst hotel you can find in Santorini.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
20  Thank jameswang322
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were only in santorini for 4 nights and had high hopes for our stay here, we arrived and were greeted by a lady at reception who informed us that our rooms weren’t ready but as we were hungry we decided to have lunch outside by the pool and wait. The lunch was lovely, we had sandwiches and salads which were very tasty! Drinks were expensive.
We checked into our rooms, we’d booked suites, one of the rooms was definitely not a suite! There are over 200 steps between the top rooms and the swimming pool, unfortunately we had some drizzle while we were there making the steps very slippery so be careful!
The rooms were ok...very basic and not many hangers but we made do.
The breakfast wasn’t great, not the best options and no atmosphere in the restaurant at all!! The coffee was awful!!!

On the second night we wanted to sit and play cards, it was quite breezy and there’s nowhere to sit in the warm so we decided to use of our rooms, we went to the mini mart and bought some beers and wine and took them to the room where we sat for 4 hours and had a great night. We called down for room service (2 sandwiches and 1 baguette) and were told they couldn’t deliver it because it was TOO WINDY!!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous. We said we’d come and collect the food when it was ready so after 20 minutes we trotted down to the restaurant to collect it, as we did a man passed us with a tray delivering room service!!! I can only assume they didn’t want to come up to the top rooms-ridiculous.

We asked for a tray but weren’t allowed one because we didn’t have a tray license!!! More ridiculousness.

After that we decided to check out the next day, having only 4 days there and two being dampened by the hotel we moved and found a beautiful hotel in the south of the island. I wouldn’t recommend this place, there are much nicer options on the island.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank msphbucks
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

On the day I got there my luggage was tamen from the van and dropped in my room. Cleaning of the room was ok, done daily. Everyone was nice while you were there.

The day I was to check out was the complete opposite. Waited 45mib without anyone taking my luggage. I had to carry it thru 2 elevators several stairs and not a single one of their people assisted or tried to at any point. 2 bell boys did nothing. We left the resort with the worst possible experience. They dont give a crap about you when you leave.

Bravo Andromeda Villas! Bravo!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple