Andromeda Villas
USD 1,164
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
USD 645
USD 546
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 688/night.

USD 697
USD 912
USD 780
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvip suitesuperior roomsales managerpool barthe cliffreception staffmain poolstunning viewsprivate balconysun loungersan upgradedifferent levelsour honeymoonsunset cruisegreat poolfira townyour luggage
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The stay started on a bad note as the arranged transport with the hotel did not arrive at the airport to pick me up. I ended up taking a taxi there and was told by the staff that it was due to some miscommunication on their end. Breakfast is not included but one can have the breakfast buffet at about 15Eur (if I am not wrong) in their restaurant. The spread was quite good and the restaurant offers great views over the sea. The villa is strategically located at the edge of the cliff, offering incredible sunset views over the sea. The pool and surrounding areas of the villa offers breathtaking views of the island. However, the room is a little disappointing. Service on the whole is alright, nothing in particular to shout about. I would still recommend this villa if they offer a good rate during the off season.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Joy J
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I booked a Luxury Room at this hotel in Sep, when I checked in, the reception told me there's only one room left, it's a dark room in the corner, and the facilities are bad, it's completely not what I expected. I argued with the hotel, and they agreed to provide another room (so they lied before as it's not the only room left), which is a classic room (much cheaper than what I booked and not so nice) as they showed on website, and they insisted it's a luxury room. I feel cheated as they sold my room and lied about it. So I suggested they either find me a luxury room or pay the price differential, they still insisted that's the room I booked and refused to change or compensate for it. After the conversation got intense, the manager sent in 2 security guards and literally kicked me out of the hotel, said they will refund, I felt disgusted about the whole thing. It took me hours to find another hotel, and I asked travel agency to contact the hotel and finish the refund, again, it’s not easy as the hotel keep saying they can’t refund yet as the reception desk is closed, they just don’t know how to be honest. Finally, my travel agency managed to finish the refund, but the whole thing is still very frustrating. I hope you won’t make the same mistake as I did, so I shared my experience here. It’s the worst hotel you can find in Santorini.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
19  Thank jameswang322
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were only in santorini for 4 nights and had high hopes for our stay here, we arrived and were greeted by a lady at reception who informed us that our rooms weren’t ready but as we were hungry we decided to have lunch outside by the pool and wait. The lunch was lovely, we had sandwiches and salads which were very tasty! Drinks were expensive.
We checked into our rooms, we’d booked suites, one of the rooms was definitely not a suite! There are over 200 steps between the top rooms and the swimming pool, unfortunately we had some drizzle while we were there making the steps very slippery so be careful!
The rooms were ok...very basic and not many hangers but we made do.
The breakfast wasn’t great, not the best options and no atmosphere in the restaurant at all!! The coffee was awful!!!

On the second night we wanted to sit and play cards, it was quite breezy and there’s nowhere to sit in the warm so we decided to use of our rooms, we went to the mini mart and bought some beers and wine and took them to the room where we sat for 4 hours and had a great night. We called down for room service (2 sandwiches and 1 baguette) and were told they couldn’t deliver it because it was TOO WINDY!!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous. We said we’d come and collect the food when it was ready so after 20 minutes we trotted down to the restaurant to collect it, as we did a man passed us with a tray delivering room service!!! I can only assume they didn’t want to come up to the top rooms-ridiculous.

We asked for a tray but weren’t allowed one because we didn’t have a tray license!!! More ridiculousness.

After that we decided to check out the next day, having only 4 days there and two being dampened by the hotel we moved and found a beautiful hotel in the south of the island. I wouldn’t recommend this place, there are much nicer options on the island.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank melaniespholland
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

On the day I got there my luggage was tamen from the van and dropped in my room. Cleaning of the room was ok, done daily. Everyone was nice while you were there.

The day I was to check out was the complete opposite. Waited 45mib without anyone taking my luggage. I had to carry it thru 2 elevators several stairs and not a single one of their people assisted or tried to at any point. 2 bell boys did nothing. We left the resort with the worst possible experience. They dont give a crap about you when you leave.

Bravo Andromeda Villas! Bravo!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dino S
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This was my third visit and stay at this property, with several other visits to other hotels on Santorini on prior years. So, with referrals to other travelers in the past, I chose to return to Andromeda Villas Hotel, Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece. Using a third party agency, my contact to secure booking numbers at the hotel was received. The hotel does not respond to emails, desk agents at the hotel may speak only Greek. I am seasoned in Santorini travel. The Traditional Room category is up to the Reception staff's discretion and choice. My first offering was a high traffic zone near the restaurant entrance. Then a request for an upgrade to junior suite, as a returning guest, was granted, with much negotiation. And, only then after, an offer to send me off property, that I declined. The new room was manageable, but again in a high traffic zone near one elevator landing and near maid closets. " You need to scope out the location first". The breakfast that was once offered to all is now 14 euros per person, that maybe loaded into a pre-booking cost from your agent. One must inquire and confirm. The Sunbeds get taken and hogged early. There are no breakfast facilities anywhere near the upper road parking area abutting this hotel. A small market has yogurt, water and such. All should be prepared for a nightmare in the parking space non-existence. Prepare to get the most insurance on any vehicle rented. The rooms are cleaned regularly, but the staff hovers on your space. Summary: the expansion of Imerovigil with newer hotels and the tightness of this area, leaves a desire to search out other hotels.
I think I will return often, but look toward other properties that do not have the intense pressures on staff and management, and those that might exhibit more personality to the guest. These folks are burned out.

Room Tip: Many rooms need to allow residents to walk in front of your room balcony area to access theirs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple