Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 254
Hotels.comUSD 254
TravelocityUSD 254
eDreamsUSD 253
Orbitz.comUSD 254
PricelineUSD 253
All reviews magnificent view between fira and oia dennis cave jacuzzi privacy santorini sunset calypso greek
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Having booked and paid for a room with jet tub over looking the caldera in Santorini we were disappionted to have been stuck in a cave room. Was told my agent must have got it wrong or as she went through expedia so expedia got it wrong. 1/2 day wasted trying to sort this out. Option we had three different rooms for 3 different nights. What a joke. Went and found a private villa for just a couple of hundred dollars more. Full refund from hotel no further compensation for stuffing up our stay or accommodation. Poor effort by the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and me were here last week for my daughter's wedding. We stayed away from them here at the Aeolos studios which are truly stunning. Each room is different but all are very clean with an individual quirk. The spa baths are a nice touch and the beds are very comfortable but where these studios score is the stunning views over the caldera and being close to a 1000 feet up the views are truly beautiful and the sunsets glorious.
Breakfast on the terrace is a treat and Dennis is an absolute star and nothing is too much trouble. Vinnie and Julia make up the team and are very helpful.
There are some reasonably priced tavernas close by and a small supermarket run by an American lady. Walk down the path and it's just 10 minutes to Firostephani.
My wife and i will be returning in the future to possibly the most picturesque Greek island.

Room tip: If you are tall or claustrophobic do not go for the loft room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TUPSJEO
Eleftherios C, Owner at Aeolos Studios & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, It was nice to have as customer.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Santorini.

Best Regards
E. Cocolis

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from a stay ...i cannot tell you how helpful the staff are .nothing was too much trouble ..from booking trips .to carrying my case .to booking cabs .the views are breath taking .from sunrise to sunset ..even the manager Daphne .who arranged hair appointments for myself and eldest daughter..( we were there for our youngest daughters wedding).please please stay here. You won't be disappointed..
We will be revisiting

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Deborah P
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband and I spent 3 days in the Honeymoon Studio "ANEMOS" at Aeolos. It was the most beautiful view we have ever seen and the room was well appointed. Dennis was amazing and helped us to book a yacht trip and recommended restaurants as well as organised all of our transportation. The breakfast was great and always delivered quickly. We spent our evenings in the hot tub looking over the beautiful town of Imerovigli and the calm sea below the caldera - truly a once in a lifetime experience. Some small issues with the cleanliness of the Kitchenette and the aircon not being very efficient brings down the score from 5 to 4 stars for me.

Room tip: This room is one of the highest in the area, providing unparalleled privacy
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katy B
Reviewed 24 August 2017

excellent view, great service provided by Dennis and young Lica. Excellent service, location and breakfast. The view was exceptional, the service was excellent and the room was beautiful. Me and my wife loved it. Worth every penny.

Room tip: honeymoon suite has best views and more space.
Date of stay: August 2017