All reviewsgreek bbqevery morningour honeymoonjuice and coffeebreathtaking viewscave roomjetted tubbreakfast serviceswimming pooljunior suitesour room was not readywould definitely stay here againwi fibottle of wineboutique hotelother hotelscomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We have just come back from a truely wonderful few days at the Aeolos villas, the location is breathtaking,the apartments were very comfortable and clean ,with breakfast served on your own terrace at what ever time you rang for it! The owner were charming, friendly and helpful and more than ready to help you with your luggage up and down the slightely rambling steps to the villas,, it is a fabulous place to stay , none of us wanted to leave ! Sarah

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank FishermansCottage
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I stayed in there for a week; my friends was getting Married at the Astra.
Arrived late and they carried my luggage even though I could of done it myself
Missed breakfast since I woke up at 1pm, they went out they way and made for me
Jaccuzzi and bathroom combination was cool
I love the view look at the volcano and watching the sunset going down (ask 100+ who saw it on facebook)

I would recommend staying there again

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
11  Thank lunchbx2
Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here over the last week and couldn't fault it. In response to the bad reviews:
There are saucepans in the kitchenette which were entirely adeque for boiling water or making simple pasta dishes ( we cooked 1 night of the 7 as there are lovely restaurants near by which serve beautiful dishes and are reasonably priced and it's only a 15 minute walk to Firostenia where there are even more restaurants and another 15 minutes to Fira)
The air conditioning works fine as long as the doors and windows are shut and we did not find the cave room to be humid at all.
The staff were very polite and helpful and helped with luggage.
The breakfast was the same every day but it was ample and fit for all tastes...they may have changed it since previous reviews but we had..a boiled egg each, Greek yogurt and honey, a cheese and ham toastie, croissants, bread and cake and tea and coffee. I agree that fruit would have been a welcome accompaniment however I did not see much fruit on the island as a whole. Served from 9am until 12pm and on your own balcony at a time to suit you is lovely.
Yes the balcony areas (apart from the honeymoon suite) are shared as us the pool area but we did not find this a disadvantage. We made some good friends and shared tips about restaurants and places to visit! I guess it depends on how socialable you are! Hotels and villas with entirely private verandas are available at twice or more the cost per night.
The pool is small but then so are are the other pools I saw on the cliffs. My one critism of this pool was its depth..it' would have been better to have been shallower in order that you could stand at least at one side and so that it warmed up as it was pretty chilly even when 30+ outside.
Imerovigil is a beautiful place to stay perfect views, nice restaurants and the best location with Firostenia and Fira only a short walk away and Oia 15 minutes in a car or quad bike.
We are quite adventurous and like to get around so we hired a quad bike for €40 a day (including insurance) and whizzed around the whole island. It took us 4 days to get everywhere but that was with lengthy lunches and stops for drinks.
One thing you must do when on the island is a sunset cruise. Shop around!! When we first got there we spoke to a rep who said it would be €100+ each. We found one for €25 each! The volcano is amazing to see and the hot springs were an experience! But watching the sunset on the boat was just so romantic!
I would not recommend this side of the island to anyone who is instead on their feet as there is a lot of walking to be done and the paths are not the most well kept.
Thoroughly enjoyable, amazing and relaxing holiday!

• Stayed: September 2012
11  Thank Missg30
Reviewed 31 July 2012

we stayed at aeolos villas for seven days and it was really amazing.the wonderful caldera view,the delicious breakfast,the friendly staff and the comfortable jacuzzi all these made our holidays excellent.for everyone who is looking for special holidays,relax, cleanliness and good service i recommend AEOLOS VILLA SANTORINI.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank kolici
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed at Aeolos for a week and it was one of the best holidays of our lives. The view of the caldera from our balcony was breathtaking, especially while having breakfast there. The staff was friendly and helpful, and Athena must be the most kind-hearted person in Greece! Her advice and assistance helped us to make the most of our stay on Santorini. The rooms were clean and the jacuzzi was a special bonus. Throw in a bottle of wine upon arrival, a stunning swimming pool and a quiet setting, and you have a fantastic holiday. At a price we could afford with our weak currency! Strongly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple