“Delicious food.. very friendly staff. .”
Review of Nirwana

Nirwana
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Delicious indian food..and very friendly staff. .highly recommended..I love their chilli chicken Buriyani.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I already have been two times in this restaurant, always asking for chicken Korma and I just love it. and their typical bread... yammy... A place that I for sure recommend to have a nice dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I arrivied from lodon for business meeting.at evening i was on way to dinner with my colleagues and i found and indian resturant in frankfurt and i was suprised that there cloud be an indian resturant in small city frankfurt.but the food was really good and highy indian recommended

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food there is really good, we appreciated particularly the chicken and the takki, even if for a friend of mine his plate was not spicy enough..
The waiter seemed to be bored of serving us, and the preparation of the food took really long, even if the restaurant wasn't full!
Anyway it's worth a dinner...

Reviewed 8 September 2012

The best food.....still the taste of chicken tikka is not forgetting me....I had never to delicious food in my life....I choose the best place of celebrating my birthday....they had decorated the the table very beautiful.