Traveled as a couple, stayed for 7 nights and overall enjoyed it a lot.
- excellent location, close to the small town of Orebic and plenty of islands around to explore
- very friendly and helpful staff, from the receptionists and waiters all the way to the cleaning ladies
- cleanliness in the room and bathroom
- restaurant had amazing food, plenty of variety (first course, second course and especially dessert was amazing)
- beach area, although small, is quite pleasant
- internet is fast and reliable (wi-fi in all areas, even around the pool and the beach)
- the travel agency collaborating with the hotel (Dalmatino Tours) also has very friendly and helpful staff and their overall services are pretty good
- the swimming pool is too small, does not appear as large and as great as in the photos
- sun beds on the beach are not allowed to be reserved by hotel guests, however whenever we went down to the beach (regardless of the hour), sun beds were taken and some of them were not even guests at the hotel, just outsiders using the hotel's private beach. The hotel should really take this into consideration as it is one of its biggest problems.
- TVs in the rooms are old and outdated
- Our room was on the ground floor and the balcony had no light outside and in general was quite dirtyMore
- Free Wifi